GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Fri 29/03/13 at 15:27
"possibly impossible"
Tomb Raider £19.99 on PSN today only as part of their Easter sale
Sun 23/12/12 at 22:31
"possibly impossible"
The Walking Dead is in the Steam sale for just over £10. If you haven't got it yet, go grab it now and witness the game of the year (in my opinion!)
Thu 20/12/12 at 22:05
"possibly impossible"
Winter Steam Sale Alert!

Loads of stuff on offer including Hitman games, Batman Arkham City (again) GOTY £5, Scribblenauts Unlimited and more.
Wed 19/12/12 at 20:56
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Just got Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour (Vita) from Tesco (in-store) for £7. Pretty good deal
Thu 06/12/12 at 22:54
"possibly impossible"
Yep, just got an email today. Great bargain really.
Thu 06/12/12 at 22:11
Regular
They've added content to it now as well in the form of DLC for Red Faction and Titan Quest
Wed 05/12/12 at 15:53
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
This is a really good deal. Signed up a few days ago but didn't think to post it here. The Company of Heroes games alone are amazing, and Saints Row 3 (Hannard's review) makes it even better.
Wed 05/12/12 at 15:43
Regular
THQ Humble Bundle

Pay whatever you want for Company of Heroes + expansions, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon, Darksiders and if you pay over the average which right now is about £3, you'' get Sains Row the Third

Good games and you get to support a dying company, charity and Humble bundle

Click Here
Tue 27/11/12 at 12:35
Regular
"Let's blow stuff up"
pb wrote:
theweirdo666 wrote:
[i]Can anyone find the Star Wars limited edition Xbox 360 console anywhere for less than £280. I can't find it cheap anywhere. :(

Doubt it. They've phased it out so it's actually becoming rare now.[/i]

Yeh I did find it in hmv yesterday for £275 although went out of stock quickly.
Mon 26/11/12 at 19:04
"possibly impossible"
theweirdo666 wrote:
Can anyone find the Star Wars limited edition Xbox 360 console anywhere for less than £280. I can't find it cheap anywhere. :(

Doubt it. They've phased it out so it's actually becoming rare now.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.