GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driving test tommorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
Is what I have. At 11:41 exactly, for some wierd twisted driving place reason. They're trying to play with my mind, I tell you. Trying to make me fail. Not that they'll succeed, mind you, I'm an amazing driver. Probably.

So feel free to wish me luck, or tell me I'll fail miserably (MoJo). Go ahead. I'm taking the test in one of the new Minis, so that means it's smaller, which makes it easier to park. Right?

Should I pass, smugness will ensue. More than usual.
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If it is lady test person and you know you have made a booboo then try making a pass at her.
If it is man then bribe him, bribe him good.
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:11
Regular
Cretin. :)
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Err good luck

I'll give you a tip:

Don't run over anyone
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:15
Regular
I'll try my best not to. But if I do, thats only a minor, yeah?
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They could fail you for it... just pretend it never happened and the person might think they're going insane.
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:25
Regular
Capital idea.

*BAM*

"Are you aware you just ran an old lady over?"

(Look around) "Are you sure?"

"YES! SHE'S LYING THERE DEAD!"

"I'm afraid I can't see anyone."

"YOU STONED?"

"No, I'm perfectly sane. Now would you like to take the left to France or the right to Mongolia, Mr Guevarra?"

"EH? WHAT?.."

I can see it working.
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I get to learn in a brand new Focus...

Air con.
Electric everything!

I could go on!
I love it!

but then when I pass I get to drive my mum's Punto...

Oh God no!
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im having my 5th lesson on wednesday. Driving is quite tricky.

Good luck mate.
Mon 29/07/02 at 22:21
Regular
"That's right!"
"I failed my Cycling Proficiency (sp?) the first time."

I didn't think it WAS possible to fail that, it was so easy! All you did was go around cones and stuff! Man, if you can't even ride a bike, I shudder to think what you're like behind the wheel of a car!

Watch out Stryke, road hogs like Ant will be driving in 30 years time (that's how long I estimate it will take for Ant to pass)
Mon 29/07/02 at 22:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have another lesson tommorow.

So fun.

I'll be thinking of you..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.