GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driving test tommorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 20:25
Regular
Is what I have. At 11:41 exactly, for some wierd twisted driving place reason. They're trying to play with my mind, I tell you. Trying to make me fail. Not that they'll succeed, mind you, I'm an amazing driver. Probably.

So feel free to wish me luck, or tell me I'll fail miserably (MoJo). Go ahead. I'm taking the test in one of the new Minis, so that means it's smaller, which makes it easier to park. Right?

Should I pass, smugness will ensue. More than usual.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If I get drunk would you pick me up and drop me of at my house?
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:50
Regular
If you were drunk I'd drop you off at a different pub. :)
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:52
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
LOL @ Stryke and MoJoJoJo!

:-D

I hope you pass.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:54
Regular
I hope I pass too, surprisingly.

But I imagine I'm going to get the massively butch feminist who wouldn't have looked out of place in the S.S. or as a Bond villian-henchman. SHe'll fail me for not being: female, facist or Russian.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> Should I pass, smugness will ensue.

No changes there then. {:)

Nah, good luck Strykester.

I failed my Cycling Proficiency (sp?) the first time. :D
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:57
Regular
Break a leg, Stryke. But you hsall never know if I mean good or bad luck. Muah. :-)
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:57
Regular
There's a cycling test? Have I been cycling illegaly then?

*pictures some fat cop who looks like David Jason clamping his bike*

I like that bike.
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:59
Regular
I could ask Guy Pearce if he'll drive for me. He drove in Priscilla, with the Matrix Agent. And in L.A. Confidential, and Memento, in that nicked Jag. He didn't drive in The Time Machine or the Count of Monte Cristo - but if they had cars then, he would have driven one.

And he drove the motorbike in Neighbours.

*nods*
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Stryke wrote:

> And he drove the motorbike in Neighbours.

You like him in leathers don't you

:-)

You also have to drive into the countryside and pick up a hobbo style hitch-hicker and take him where he is going.
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:06
Regular
Excellent idea.

And now I've got all these super plans, like running over MoJo comically and running over Lord H fatally, I'm obviously going to fail.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.