GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Anybody Interested in MGS2 substance?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/07/02 at 12:04
Regular
Admit it,MGS2 was a tad disappointing.The FMV sequences were to long and the plot was hard to follow at times.Well, Konami are hard at work on MGS substance.For starters you get MGS:SOL (but dont worry you dont have to play through it all over again)but with loads of extras included.It will have loads of new missions including over 200 VR missions.You will also have new weapons including swords!And one mission sees you as snake on a skateboard grinding around the big shell.The really bad thing is that its not out until spring 2003 and lets hope its worth the wait!
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Cel Shading?

You obviously dont know what your talking about.

lol.
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:04
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> Cel Shading?
>
> You obviously dont know what your talking about.
>
> lol.

If your on about me i think u`ll find it was all over diffrent internet sites but it was at april fools.
I was just saying that hoaxs could be a bad idea because it could make you go off a game.
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:08
hoaxes are bad and i agree with nasty neighbour (and i like his posts too)
Go Nasty neighbour! :D
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
No, I was talking about Hurn not knowing what he is going on about with Cel Shading.....

There isnt any Cel Shading in MGS Substance.

So ner.

And mister JAT, dont talk to me like that, have some respect you fool.
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:19
there is cos ive seen it and ive got it in front of me
So Ner!
Regular
"Hmmm....."
You obviously dont know what Cel Shading *IS* then do you!
Regular
Hercules! wrote:

> And mister JAT, dont talk to me like that, have some respect you fool.

What does JAT mean and also if that was aimed at me i didnt mean to offend you, in fact i didnt mean it to sound like i was, i only realised when i read afterwards.
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
JAT means a person who has just come to this place. A "Just Arrived" person. Like you.

And no problems, I forgive, welcome to the forums and have a good time.

:)
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:24
OK i have no idea what cel shading is but im just reading what it says Sorry!
Can hercules! tell me what cel shading is? PLEASE!!!!
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Righty ho, no problems, at least youve told me that you dont know what it is instead of continuing with the nonesence.

Right, I cant really explain Cel Shading, it a type of how the greaphics are. Its not 3D models with skins over the top of them, its like a flat character. Kinda like PaRappa The Rappa and like animated cartoons on TV.

Take a look at the Zelda game which is in development and even Jet Set Radio Future for the XBox. They are both cel shaded graphics.

Whereas MGS Substance is obviously going to be 3D models with skins over them and everything.

Here's some pics of cel shaded graphics thingymajigger.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters /products/0,11114,475263,00.html

(remove space)

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters /products/0,11114,469050,00.html

(remove space)

Hope that cleared it up.

Now, im off to get ready and go out.

Goodbye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.