GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse rule"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 17:33
Regular
they are my favourite band.
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Right okay!!!! I was harsh. I went through all of this yesterday. Just scroll through the last few pages and you'll find my reasoning.

Anyway, I like them both. I don't think either are great. I don't think either are bad. That's it!
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:33
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Vottanator wrote:
>
> And about the moaning thing. Just listen to Rape Me and then tell me
> that isn't a moany voice!!

Moany but sublime, you dastardly Nickelback-loving Nirvana-not-loving person.
Pah! *spits on ground in front of Vottanator*

(Although, yes, you do like Muse, who are the greatest)
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:27
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
odie wrote:
> Vottanator wrote:
>
> Oh and Nickelback are better than Nirvana any day
>

LOL
I cannot believe I am hearing this.
To even HINT that those B*SATARDS NICKELBACK can even be thought
about being MENTIONED in the same SENTENCE as the almighty mothers of GRRRRRRUNGE NIRVANA is a sure sign that you are a sick, twisted slayer of the true faith.
Even though you like Muse. Who are cool.
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:54
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
El Numpty De Buyo wrote:
> Ok since your a Muse fan and i can't stress enough how much i love
> them, whats your fav track, I can't decide over 3 showbiz, citizen
> erased and deadstar. But then again all their songs are great so i
> know its hard but you must decide!

Same here. Muse are the greatest. And I do mean the GREATEST. Anyway, fave track? Probably either Newborn, Plug In Baby or Sunburn. The live version of Bliss on the DVD is also absolutely amazing though. Citizen Erased used to be favourite track but not any more.

As for Showbiz, the live version on Hullabaloo is so much better than the studio version on the Showbiz album. I hate the way it takes so long to get into the song on the album version, but he goes straight into it on the live one.

I prefer In Your World to Deadstar too, although both are brilliant. In Your World is a bit on the short side though.

Oh and one more thing. I'd just like to say that Matt Bellamy should get back his red hair! It was so much cooler than any other colour he had. The Bliss video rules. But not as much as the Sunburn one.
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:47
> Actually Nickelback rule and Silverchair are just rubbish.

Shoosh. Just Shoosh Please.
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Back in black"
Ha Ha Ha Ha, That has to be a joke. Nickelback... what the hell. They are horrible, boring, monotone and are uninfluencial!! Find some proper rock, get a life and stop this kinda music happening!!
Sun 21/07/02 at 11:19
You know what I love about Nickelback?

Absolutely nothing :P
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Vottanator wrote:
> No, I really do.
>
> Anyway, El Numty guy, fair enough. We'll leave this argument on that
> fact that I rule. And that IS a fact. :-D
>
> So now that it's over, I have a question. You like Silverchair, right?
> Do you have Diorama? If so, is it good? I wanna get it but I'd pay for
> the 15 quid Special edition one off Amazon if I were to get it. Is it
> worth getting? I have Neon Ballroom and Frogstomp and they're both
> great. Although Neon Ballroom is better. Should I get it?
>
> I know it sounds wierd after my whole thing about people not liking
> the same music but you like Muse (who rule supreme by the way!) and
> Silverchair.
>
> Anyway, I'm off now.

Actually Nickelback rule and Silverchair are just rubbish.
Sun 21/07/02 at 10:28
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
Sorry don't have it so can't recommend it surprisingly!

Ok since your a Muse fan and i can't stress enough how much i love them, whats your fav track, I can't decide over 3 showbiz, citizen erased and deadstar. But then again all their songs are great so i know its hard but you must decide!
Sat 20/07/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
smoking guns wrote:
> El Numpty De Buyo wrote:
> Vottanator i have totally changed my mind about you and will
> apoligize
> for everything i've said thats bad to you, for this little comment
> you
> rule!
>
> No he dosnt Nickelback do.

---

No, I really do.

Anyway, El Numty guy, fair enough. We'll leave this argument on that fact that I rule. And that IS a fact. :-D

So now that it's over, I have a question. You like Silverchair, right? Do you have Diorama? If so, is it good? I wanna get it but I'd pay for the 15 quid Special edition one off Amazon if I were to get it. Is it worth getting? I have Neon Ballroom and Frogstomp and they're both great. Although Neon Ballroom is better. Should I get it?

I know it sounds wierd after my whole thing about people not liking the same music but you like Muse (who rule supreme by the way!) and Silverchair.

Anyway, I'm off now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.