GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse rule"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 17:33
Regular
they are my favourite band.
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Dr Giblets wrote:
> Damnation.
> I must buy Hullabaloo!!

Indeed you must! Both the CD and the DVD. In the meantime, if you haven't heard it, download 'Shrinking Universe'. That song absolutely rules!
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:45
Hurrah for Muse
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:44
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
Yes we are all Muse lovers and if you don't own hullabaloo then go buy it right now or i will be forced to slap you down!
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:43
> I say we change the name of this chat thread or whatever you call it
> to Muse Rulez!!!!!

I agree.

I'll get right on it ;)
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
And Muse have the coolest name too. Nirvana is a good name but Muse is just the best!
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:41
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
El Numpty De Buyo wrote:
> I say we change the name of this chat thread or whatever you call it
> to Muse Rulez!!!!!
>
> Oh and i agree the hulabaloo version of showbiz is much much better
> than the studio version, AND Mr Bellamys Red hair was the best, looks
> so cool in the bliss video, bah bring it back Mat!

Damnation.
I must buy Hullabaloo!!
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:41
"I h8 ron atkinson"
can i just say nobody post in this forum ever again unless you are under 16 and have no friends , cos as stated by the Mighty Radiohead

"when iam king you will be first against the wall , with your opinion which is of no consiquence at all"
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:40
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Yeah, i'm looking through it now.
I have all the Nirvana albums as well (In Utero, Nevermind, Bleach & Incesticide), and what you have to remember is that if it hadn't of been for them lots of music that's around now wouldn't even exist.
Mind you, if it hadn't of been for the almighty Sonic Youth, Nirvana may not have been quite the same.

And if it hadn't of been for Chuck Berry, we may not have had any Rock 'N Roll....

And if it hadn't of been for some caveman with a stick who heard some birds singing and thought; "I want to sing too!" then we may not have had any music at all, and we'd all be sitting round watching silent movies with our greased marmosets supping on Flying Beaver juice......
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Vottanator wrote:
> Right okay!!!! I was harsh.

I don't mean that about the moany comment! I still stand by that. He does have a moany voice and that's it. I'm not saying it isn't a good voice but it's moany.
Sun 21/07/02 at 12:38
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
I say we change the name of this chat thread or whatever you call it to Muse Rulez!!!!!

Oh and i agree the hulabaloo version of showbiz is much much better than the studio version, AND Mr Bellamys Red hair was the best, looks so cool in the bliss video, bah bring it back Mat!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.