GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muse rule"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/07/02 at 17:33
Regular
they are my favourite band.
Wed 07/08/02 at 15:17
Regular
Doglatto wrote:
> who dug this one back up? Muse are good, but this post just plain
> sucks.

Chaterbox...

It wasn't me, honest!
Wed 07/08/02 at 14:31
Regular
who dug this one back up? Muse are good, but this post just plain sucks.
Wed 07/08/02 at 14:12
Regular
I remember this topic! Anyway, there have been many Muse threads posted here...heh, that's how class they are. Righty-o, fav track would either be Plug in Baby, New Born or Dead Star! Being a massive Muse fan, I have to admit, Hullaballoo was a bit of a let down...which is a bit disapointing. BTW, my Mum's collegue is the mum of Muse's manager, Craig. And, we managed to get tickets to Muse at Portsmouth earlier this year, got the tickets to prove it, and we also went to the aftershow party, where my mum and dad had their snaps taken with ech member of the banned, before recieving free t-shirts and autographs. Matt then went upstairs to *TRY* and get some shut eye, whilst we partied away! It was sposed to be Under 16's only, but they made an exception for moi! So, that's my Muse experiance.

DW...has been Mused...have you?

Muse 2002!
Wed 07/08/02 at 13:30
Regular
"DOH!!!!"
what a shame smoking guns got baned i could of had a realy good chat with him about how Nickelback rule the world with there new single Too Bad.
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:54
OMG! Muse rule! They totally own! Why do people keep slagging them off, they are great. The write their own music, play instruments and sing great songs, they are great!
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You write for the NME dont you?
Fri 26/07/02 at 10:28
Muse suck!
Mon 22/07/02 at 16:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> smoking guns wrote:
> Somebody has changed my subject i hate muse i like Nickelback. My
> origional post was NICKELBACK RULE!!!!!!
>
> *Snigger*

---

LOL!

Brad's having fun with newbies today.

:D
Mon 22/07/02 at 14:54
smoking guns wrote:
> Somebody has changed my subject i hate muse i like Nickelback. My
> origional post was NICKELBACK RULE!!!!!!

*Snigger*
Sun 21/07/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Nickelback RULE!!!!"
Nice to see you again MG what have you come to talk about this time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.