GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (July PC Parts and Peripherals)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/07/02 at 14:52
Regular
And s**g off SR you did.

Okay, sorry for the lenghty delay but it's been a madhouse round here for the last... blimey, that's almost a month. No matter, because we've picked a winner. A lot of you simply suggested we sell stuff cheaper, or 'knock off a tenner to make it look good' which isn't really very productive - what we were looking for was a mixture of suggestions for new products, and how best to promote the ones we have. And the person who did that the best was...

DeltaJava.

Well done matey, you win a Game or DVD of your choice up to the value of £50. He suggested we take a look at our prices of stuff like Encarta and Paintshop Pro, compared to other retailers, and tipped us off about some new products to stock like USB2.0 and more TV cards. Basically, his collection of suggestions was the most complete, and for that, he is rewarded. If you scroll back through the topic, his posts are highlighted in yellow.

Anyway, thanks to the rest of you for all of your posts, we'll take the into consideration. Even the ones about boobs and stuff. You kids. Complaints to the usual address, I'll ignore them like I always do.

S
-x-

--------------------------------------------------

Here's a really good chance to sl*g off SR.

Take a look at our range of PC parts and peripherals. i.e. anything which works in, with or connects to a PC.

What's missing from the range?
Where are we out of date or over-priced?
Which descriptions fail to do justice to the products?

For example you could tell us that our A03 drives are out of date and over priced and that we should be selling the A04. (posted by Bonzo Banana did yesterday)

You do NOT need to post all of your suggestion in one post. ALL of your posts will be added together for the selection process.

Closes Thursday August 1st.

Mr Snuuuuggly will extract the thread and pass it to our PC Buyers who will say 'Oh my God, what clever customers we have'. They (the un-named and un-shamed) will determine the winner.

Winner gets a full GAD prize. Only one winner folks.

(er-thanks in advance guys. And none of those "getting us to do their work" jibes PLEASE!)
Mon 12/08/02 at 14:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
ROFL@ the guy who changed his name to 'ToBAnnouncedOnMonday'

Very funny.

I have just read through all the ideas and posts. Many were repeated and also many were said in a similar competition last year.

*shakes fist*

:-D Who wears short shorts?
Mon 12/08/02 at 11:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Waits*
Mon 12/08/02 at 11:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
Fri 09/08/02 at 19:47
Laughs is monday anywhere near the weekend ? :0)

Oh and luck to whoever had the pluck to enter this comp and :P to the rest
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Good luck to those that entered.
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:16
Regular
:0D
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Wahoo!

*dances*
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:37
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
THE WINNER IS

To be announced on Monday!
Fri 09/08/02 at 13:03
I know er-no I made that point already :0) and I agree they are reading and drinking too ;0)
Fri 09/08/02 at 12:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
Although they are probably having coffee and reading/looking at FHM.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.