GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"* Game Cube fans please read *"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 18:20
Regular
Right. I want this to be out in the open. XBOX has been proven to be the greatest console ever created, and you can't change our minds about it, so stop with all your winging, it's tired now .We're getting very bored of your pointless, immature comments about the XBOX. They mean nothing...nothing to me anyway. Allow me to be perfectly clear with you. What do you want in here? Why are you here? Doesn't the Game Cube satasify your needs, so you have to cause trouble in here? I'm interested, so please tell me.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Where are there any GC topics in the Microsoft forum?

I've not seen any.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:35
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> ok. i don't think you understood my point.
>
>
> GC fans, why are you talking about your Cube in here? "Microsoft
> - Xbox & Windows" forums. that's my point. if you wanna talk
> about GC go in the Nintendo forums for christ's sake

Oh, so because we have an opinion different to yours, it's suddenly your board? These boards are for discussion and debate. To put it simply, we want democracy, and you want communism.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:23
Regular
"BOSE"
ok. i don't think you understood my point.

GC fans, why are you talking about your Cube in here? "Microsoft - Xbox & Windows" forums. that's my point. if you wanna talk about GC go in the Nintendo forums for christ's sake
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:14
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> I love you tiltawhirl....Oops sorry!
>
> Honestly you do come up with intresting points and your hatred towards
> daveous (sorry about spelling :s) I have no feelings towards the
> gamecube, and i most certainly dont see a problem with the console. I
> just don't like it due to the games (they don't appeal to me eg.
> Mario) and controller size.
>
> I prefer the xbox to the gamecube. I don't get this "fanboy"
> idea that people call each other but still.
>
> Being biased is extremly annoying, i think people should consider
> other arguements before saying their own.
>
> Would people like daveous stop posting new threads like this, it makes
> the xbox forums look like a pack of retarded monkeys.
>
> Now its time to find out about dead or alive beach
> volleyball.....Mmmmmm ploygon-breasts OH! i mean er. volleyball!

Well you've certainly changed your tune seeing as you were the one speaking about how bad the GC was and not considering other opinions. I'm all for second chances though, so maybe if you live up to what you just said, my first impressions of you could be redeemed.
Tue 16/07/02 at 21:59
Regular
I love you tiltawhirl....Oops sorry!

Honestly you do come up with intresting points and your hatred towards daveous (sorry about spelling :s) I have no feelings towards the gamecube, and i most certainly dont see a problem with the console. I just don't like it due to the games (they don't appeal to me eg. Mario) and controller size.

I prefer the xbox to the gamecube. I don't get this "fanboy" idea that people call each other but still.

Being biased is extremly annoying, i think people should consider other arguements before saying their own.

Would people like daveous stop posting new threads like this, it makes the xbox forums look like a pack of retarded monkeys.

Now its time to find out about dead or alive beach volleyball.....Mmmmmm ploygon-breasts OH! i mean er. volleyball!
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:39
Regular
I love the way as soon as you say something slightly critical about the Xbox Daveus jumps on you and calls you imature. Yet when we come here we're looking for a sensible discussion and as soon as you mention a rival console to the Xbox, Daveus jumps on you and tells you to f**k off.

Daveus if you're looking for immature me thinks you need to be looking closer to home.
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:35
Regular
Tóm wrote:
> gamezfreak wrote:
> Anyway ALL people in this forum are
> "Fanboys" so just give it a rest ok? Jeez.
>
>
> What? Even the people with two or more consoles? I think not.

Two excellent points. I own a Gamecube, a PS2, a GBA and I'm considering getting an X-BOX. I don't hate the X-BOX because I don't have won, and I don't go around saying Gamecube is the best one (though I think so) as it isn't fact. If we went by fact, then X-BOX would be the clear winner, but there is so much more we must take into consideration:

1. Price
2. Games - Current and Potential
3. Accessories
4. Extras
5. Internet Capabilities

Now, that would put some pressure on the so called 'official best' as this topic puts it. I have my opinion, but that doesn't mean it's what everyone should think.

I came into this forum to get some info on the X-BOX and as soon as I mention Gamecube in a point I am met with swarms of angry 'fanboys' at my throats immediately. The X-BOX's chances in the console wars is something to be debated, but what does this forum say about it's fans?
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:33
"High polygon count"
Daveus wrote:
> Right. I want this to be out in the open. XBOX has been proven to be
> the greatest console ever created,

No, Xbox is the most powerful console created so far. Greatness, on the other hand, is something that must be earned, and is not determined by power alone. So far, it has earned diddly.

> They mean nothing...nothing to me anyway.

Well, y'see... they obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about it! To provoke a response such as this, it must mean something. Your best bet would be to ignore it.

And no, I'm not especially a Gamecube fan.
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:27
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
gamezfreak wrote:
Anyway ALL people in this forum are
> "Fanboys" so just give it a rest ok? Jeez.

What? Even the people with two or more consoles? I think not.
Tue 16/07/02 at 19:47
Regular
Oh Daveus, with your stupidity you're really cracking me up.

It's a discussion forum, you discuss things on it that's why we come in here. We used to be able to have sensible discussion until you and a few other fanboys turned up and started spewing out your biased crap.

It's been proven that it's the best console ever has it?

*sniggers*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.