GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"* Game Cube fans please read *"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 18:20
Regular
Right. I want this to be out in the open. XBOX has been proven to be the greatest console ever created, and you can't change our minds about it, so stop with all your winging, it's tired now .We're getting very bored of your pointless, immature comments about the XBOX. They mean nothing...nothing to me anyway. Allow me to be perfectly clear with you. What do you want in here? Why are you here? Doesn't the Game Cube satasify your needs, so you have to cause trouble in here? I'm interested, so please tell me.
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:10
Daveus wrote:
> ok, i'm gonna try and end this crap. i agree with all you people
> dissing the Xbox. Xbox sucks so much! now please go back to the
> Nintendo forums.

I'm sorry. The reason you posted this topic was to attract Nintendo fans to reply to it. You intentionally got us in here so you could take the mick out of us.

What can you say to someone who likes all the consoles?
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok, so maybe this is an X-Box forum Daveus, and maybe some of us would rather not be here, but in no way are we 'meant' to be somewhere else, and you're 'meant' to be here.

Another thing. You're moaning about GameCube topics in this forum, and appart from this topic, I can't see any. Ok, so maybe the Turok Evolution post is based on the Ninty version of the game, but you and your fellow X-Boxers here could change it into a Turok Evolution for X-Box topic, as it is no longer a Nintendo exclusive, and will be on PS2 and X-Box as well, but no, you decide to argue.

I'm not saying everyone on this forum wants to argue with us, it's just you.

The other one topic that you could be talking about made by GC owners was made a fair few months ago, so I don't see why you need to talk about that.

I have nothing against the X-Box or against Microsoft, despite being a Nintendo fan, but you can't say we're in the 'wrong place' and you're in the 'right place'.
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:09
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> ok, i'm gonna try and end this crap. i agree with all you people
> dissing the Xbox. Xbox sucks so much! now please go back to the
> Nintendo forums.

In the words of Abraham Simpson when asked to finish painting the chicken coop when given a plate of corn-muffins...

MAKE ME!
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:06
I work in a computer games shop. I have played all consoles, and I own a GameCube. The main reason for me not buying a PS2 or an X-box is because they have DVD capabilities. I already have a DVD player. I don't need another one. Also, the main reason I play games is for playability, and Nintendo have never disappointed me in the past. However, there are lots of games on the X-box and PS2 that I like, too.

Frankly, your posts on here have been insulting. So what if you think the X-box is better. Some will agree, some won't. The thing is, you don't have to go around telling the world about your fascination with the console. It's posts like these that get you less respect.
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:05
Regular
"BOSE"
ok, i'm gonna try and end this crap. i agree with all you people dissing the Xbox. Xbox sucks so much! now please go back to the Nintendo forums.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:57
Regular
"Remember me?"
Daveus wrote:
> Right. I want this to be out in the open. XBOX has been proven to be
> the greatest console ever created, and you can't change our minds
> about it, so stop with all your winging, it's tired now .We're getting
> very bored of your pointless, immature comments about the XBOX. They
> mean nothing...nothing to me anyway. Allow me to be perfectly clear
> with you. What do you want in here? Why are you here? Doesn't the Game
> Cube satasify your needs, so you have to cause trouble in here? I'm
> interested, so please tell me.

X-Box has been proven to be the best console ever created? Run that past me one more time please, if you don't mind.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:55
Regular
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I repeat my question.

Are there any GC related topics in this forum at the moment, and if there are, where are they?
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:43
Regular
"BOSE"
SolidSnakeXXI wrote:
> Daveus wrote:
> ok. i don't think you understood my point.
>
>
> GC fans, why are you talking about your Cube in here?
> "Microsoft
> - Xbox & Windows" forums. that's my point. if you wanna
> talk
> about GC go in the Nintendo forums for christ's sake
>
> Oh, so because we have an opinion different to yours, it's suddenly
> your board? These boards are for discussion and debate. To put it
> simply, we want democracy, and you want communism.

if you wanna share an opinion that disrespects the Xbox. then don't say it in here, = DON'T COME IN HERE, PEROID.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:42
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Where are there any GC topics in the Microsoft forum?
>
> I've not seen any.

Exactly. We're not 'taking over' or 'destroying your precious board'. We're just a minority who want to know more about the X-BOX compared to other consoles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.