GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"* Game Cube fans please read *"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/07/02 at 18:20
Regular
Right. I want this to be out in the open. XBOX has been proven to be the greatest console ever created, and you can't change our minds about it, so stop with all your winging, it's tired now .We're getting very bored of your pointless, immature comments about the XBOX. They mean nothing...nothing to me anyway. Allow me to be perfectly clear with you. What do you want in here? Why are you here? Doesn't the Game Cube satasify your needs, so you have to cause trouble in here? I'm interested, so please tell me.
Wed 17/07/02 at 18:42
Regular
lol ok ;)
Wed 17/07/02 at 18:39
"High polygon count"
Goodo - I just wanted to make sure, as I forgot the usual smiley face.
Wed 17/07/02 at 18:38
Regular
Yes i know.

Note the sarcastic "Yeah..."
Wed 17/07/02 at 18:35
"High polygon count"
That WAS a joke, in case you were wondering.
Wed 17/07/02 at 17:58
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I love to discuss things, but that doesn't change the fact that I am
> always right.

eh? erm. Yeah...
Wed 17/07/02 at 16:02
"High polygon count"
I love to discuss things, but that doesn't change the fact that I am always right.
Wed 17/07/02 at 15:22
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>I'm no fan of the X-Box but there really is no point in
> insulting it, it's only a console, that would be like going round
> someone's house and insulting their toaster, at the end of the day
> it's just a piece of electrical equipment.

I'm always insulting my toaster, especially when it doesn't pop-up and burns my toast to a black crisp.
Wed 17/07/02 at 13:19
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
Cyclone and Tiltawhirl are always
> insluting the Xbox!

You have me all wrong, I have never insulted the X-Box I have just criticised some of the biased posts about Gamecube that you have written. I'm no fan of the X-Box but there really is no point in insulting it, it's only a console, that would be like going round someone's house and insulting their toaster, at the end of the day it's just a piece of electrical equipment.
Wed 17/07/02 at 12:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
gamezfreak wrote:
> beanz wrote:
> afraid cookie is right...
> in sales terms...xbox isn't the "GREATEST CONSOLE IN THE
> WORLD"
> it's 2nd/3rd in america
> 3rd in europe
> and 3rd in japan i think (although if isn't hte gamecube not doing
> that great over there either..)
> most powerful...yes....
> best selling console...no...
>
> Just because the sales are low doesn’t mean it’s a bad console (not
> offending you in anyway beanz) :)
>
no no i never said it was a bad console...i think it is a GREAT console...but in SALES terms it isn't on top...
and yes it's basically up to you which console YOU think is the best...but that doesn't mean it's the best for everyone else which is what everyone here has been trying to tell daveus etc
Wed 17/07/02 at 09:52
Regular
beanz wrote:
> afraid cookie is right...
> in sales terms...xbox isn't the "GREATEST CONSOLE IN THE
> WORLD"
> it's 2nd/3rd in america
> 3rd in europe
> and 3rd in japan i think (although if isn't hte gamecube not doing
> that great over there either..)
> most powerful...yes....
> best selling console...no...

Just because the sales are low doesn’t mean it’s a bad console (not offending you in anyway beanz) :)

If you think about it when the playstation arrived sales were quite low and then it eventually gained to 1st place.

I consider the XBOX as my number 1 console as I like the games on it and many of its multimedia features (DVD, Hard Drive and Broadband Connectivity.) I feel the Gamecube is a very good console but to be honest I am not really a Gamecube fan, I don't like the games on it, they don't really appeal to me.

I like these forums being a bit livelier but stop posting rubbish like "Gamecube fans- read this *GAD*" it just makes the forums look like a really retarded place to talk.

I totally agree with savvats post named "Looking to be liked on here?" read it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.