GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I GOT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/11/00 at 12:29
Regular
Just had the best phone call of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just phoned 0990 998877 with yet another enquiry, and spoke to a lovely lady who if i wasn't married i would have asked her to be my wife.

She said that their system has been updated today, and, i've definetely got a launch day console. The letters are going out as we speak, and we should receive them within the week.

This is a great day indeed. Good luck everyone.
Sat 11/11/00 at 10:39
PeterG is right, you will have to buy an RF lead as an accessory. They should be available from all good games shops at launch.
Sat 11/11/00 at 10:44
With TTT you must alternate between characters by tagging during the game.
Sat 11/11/00 at 10:56
Im definately game for that Kieran, we have to comment on our last moments of freedom on the 23rd November before PS2 dominates our lives!!! By the way, have you guys recieved your confirmation letters yet? Sony said the letters had been sent out on the 7th, but I still havent got one. Not that I care, all I need is the pre-order form and Ill be happy with a PS2 on the 24th!!!
Sat 11/11/00 at 11:43
The letters should be here duing next week, according to Sony.

Are any of you getting a PS2 at midnight on the 24th?

The Woolies that i pre-ordered at isn't opening until 8.00am, so some of you will just be going to bed really contented with playing your console when i am picking mine up. I have tried to get the manager to see sense, but to no avail.

Let us know what time you are picking up your machine.
Sat 11/11/00 at 11:57
I got mine from Woolies too, so I wont be getting mine until 8.30 either, Im gonna get a mate of mine to sneek me into the workers car park, so I can go in and come out with minimum exposure at 8,30!
Sat 11/11/00 at 12:26
I think that everyone getting a PS2 at launch should be careful. I have talked my wife into coming with me, she will keep the engine running for a quick getaway. :-)
Sat 11/11/00 at 12:41
well i have to get it by delivery, thas pretty safe but i dont know when in the day, unless chaff's the lorry?
Sat 11/11/00 at 13:40
does anyone here now if a japanese ps2 will work in england an wiv english games an r they cheaper
Sat 11/11/00 at 13:45
A Japanese PS2 will only work in the UK with a STEP-DOWN TRANSFORMER as the power ratios are different. You will only be able to play import games/dvd's on it unless you get it region chipped.
Sat 11/11/00 at 13:49
how much is it to get all that stuff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.