GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I GOT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/11/00 at 12:29
Regular
Just had the best phone call of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just phoned 0990 998877 with yet another enquiry, and spoke to a lovely lady who if i wasn't married i would have asked her to be my wife.

She said that their system has been updated today, and, i've definetely got a launch day console. The letters are going out as we speak, and we should receive them within the week.

This is a great day indeed. Good luck everyone.
Fri 10/11/00 at 17:22
I have just phoned the Woolworths store where i pre-ordered, and they informed me that my console will be available for collection on the 24th November at 8.30am.

I am now a very happy man, and am no longer PS2'd out.

Long live the PS2.
Fri 10/11/00 at 17:26
Tekken champ and kieran0601 are the same person, thought i would let you know.
Fri 10/11/00 at 18:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
CONGRATS KIERAN!!!!!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE GETTING ONE, EVEN IF I'M NOT!!! (Until January that is) {:)
Fri 10/11/00 at 18:49
Thanks mate. If you are over my way before you get one, drop in for a fix of Tekken Tag.

Good luck.
Fri 10/11/00 at 19:57
Oh you could come round my house and get a fix too Ant mate, Im gonna have one mad day of Tekken Tag, SSX Snowboarding and Ridge Racer V!!! I got a launch day PS2 too!
Fri 10/11/00 at 22:40
Nice one Damo, i told you you'de get one. Did you phone the helpline to find out?

I think we should all post on this forum the night before launch, to give our last thoughts before we collect our PS2's.

What do you guys think.
Sat 11/11/00 at 07:58
I am new here and 100%buying the ps2
i have a problem though my tv does not have a scart socket
it only has RF and S-video(with the 2 audio holes as well)
Will the ps2 be released with the scart cable or the RF?
if SCART will there be an adapter available please tell me
i'm going crazy¬!!!!!
well less than2weeks left
can't they hurry up
c u soon guys!
i am gonna b a regular poster round here till it come out
Sat 11/11/00 at 08:05
oh and btw i'm gettin TTT yeah!!!

does TAG mean that u can play 2 against1?on the same screen
or are there 2 against 2 players where u must alternate between the characters u use
i went to namco.com and to this site here but i don't seem to fully understand
coz it's not explained clearly.......

please help.........anyone?
Sat 11/11/00 at 08:06
Regular
I beleive if your TV does not have scart socket then you will have to buy an adaptor. I am sure this was mentioned to me when i pre ordered on the adaptor is avaliable as an accessory. Ask at the shop you preordered from.
Sat 11/11/00 at 08:27
unfortunately my shop dzn't know $h*T :(

Does anybody know if the original playstation scart>RF adapter will work with ps2?

That info could really help me out :D
PLEASE !!!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!!!!!! ANYONE HELp me¬¬¬¬¬ ahhhhhhhhh!

Thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.