GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Banning."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/07/02 at 22:28
Regular
Right, as we all know. I got banned.

Why? Heh, for some stupid pathetic reason.

Its like nicking a few sweets from a shop and getting 10 years in jail.

Why have all the staff just ran away like girls? Hm?

Now, I dont know /who/ banned me, but they have done a runner. Or just won't post, because they're too scared. Now, it was either Darkus or Hybrid, I think. And just because Hybrid is so in love with Mystique she can @rse about the forums as she pleases.

"She almosts got banned but loci stepped in"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats the biggest pile of crap i've heard. Why couldn't someone step in on my case? Oh yeah, I forgot, im not Mystique.

I have been here just under a year now, and done.. mmmm... NOTHING wrong. Won 5GADs so I can't be /that/ bad. And I do the smallest, so small, you can't even see it. Sarcastic post in the world, even a blind frail old women would notice that it was sarcastic. But, no. You didn't.

I honestly can't be bothered anymore, I come on the forums daily and, now, it just sucks behind. You banned me. Go cry and abuse your power. "We will ban whoever we like" BAH, I'll joyride whoever's car I want. Its pathetic.

"Waaaaahhh we have been here like, 100 days and we have banning power so we'll abuse it waaaaaah"

Why dont I get a banning stick, and beat you to death with it? Hm? How does that sound? Oh yeah, im sorry, im not a pathetic "Staffie" who abuses banning power.

Because, I dont actually know who banned me. But your out there, and I hope you read this, and, yeah, i'll probably get banned, for what? Standing up for what I believe in? Standing up for myself because I KNOW IM IN THE RIGHT? Mm? Actually, I dare you to ban me, it would give you some pleasure that you enjoy anyway. You probably shove the keyboard up your anus while doing it don't you? "Oooh yeah lets ban him OOooo" I don't really care anymore..
Tue 16/07/02 at 23:01
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> New rule:
>
> Sarcastic posts will result in the user being banned.

Lol oh yes..
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:52
Or better still maybe we should ban killjoys who dont want us to have fun :0)
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dringo wrote:
> New rule:
>
> Sarcastic posts will result in the user being banned.

---

A Dringo rule?
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:36
Regular
New rule:

Sarcastic posts will result in the user being banned.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:34
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The staff iz alwayz dissin' our possy.

I iz gonna have to sort this
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:28
Regular
SolidSnakeXXI wrote:

> From my opinion, he deserves his old account back.
> SolidSnakeXXI

Thank you.

So, have, all of the notables (bar Sniper)

Have agreed with me. Saying that it was far to harsh and everything.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:25
Regular
As I wasn't here to witness the whole events I can't draw a genuine conclusion about these events. However, I've seen regulars and notables whose points I respect and agree with part of this debate so that slants me.

From what I've heard it seems unreasonable to ban someone straight away without an investigation, etc and the details seem like a terrible reason to ban someone. I don't really think anger and hatred towards SR is the right way to go about this (but I suppose I'd be pretty mad too). If these threads are actually proving a point then you have my vote.

From my opinion, he deserves his old account back.
SolidSnakeXXI
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:24
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> Simpsons...one of the only things I know anything about.
> And yeah my tags from rage against the machine
>
>
> Anyways back to the topic...
>
> I am not to sure what approach you need to take, I just no that mad
> and crazy isn't the right way to go.

Yea, but when nothing been done and I am getting more madder and wound up everyday. What am I supposed to do? Let them walk all over me and just not do anything? Well, I dont know about you, but thats just not me. I'll fight for my right if I have to.

I'll fight for anything that I believe is right.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Simpsons...one of the only things I know anything about.
And yeah my tags from rage against the machine

Anyways back to the topic...

I am not to sure what approach you need to take, I just no that mad and crazy isn't the right way to go.
Tue 16/07/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Selected"
GasMask3 wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> What's this going to achive? By trying to pressure the staff into
> unbanning you, surely you must be falling deeper and deeper down the
> hole you have created. I know it must suck being banned for
> something
> like that but I think it's time you let it go, or took a different
> aproach to the situation.
>
> What approach do you think I should take then?
>
> I took calm, nothing happened. I took aggressive, nothing happened.
>
> What do I do now?

A slightly jealous approch with a hint of foreboding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.