GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where have all the Gamecube games gone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 11:59
Regular
I recently brought a Gamecube and while I am perfectly happy with the console and Rogue Squadron has some amazing graphics. But since buying it a couple of months ago there is not one game I would currently buy for it the choice is quite appalling and where are these 50 games by the summer and more worryingly where are exclusives.
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SolidSnakeXXI wrote:
> Think about it - FF series is coming to Gamecube.

Yeah. Just think about it............yummy!
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:35
SolidSnakeXXI wrote:
> Think about it - FF series is coming to Gamecube. The discs are easier
> and cheaper to produce and just as effective. I own both consoles, so
> I'm not biased.

The top man Miyamoto also said that 3D games are as easy to make on the GameCube as 2D games are to make on the earlier consoles.
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:31
Regular
Think about it - FF series is coming to Gamecube. The discs are easier and cheaper to produce and just as effective. I own both consoles, so I'm not biased.
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:29
So far, I have only spent £190 on my GameCube. I have 3 games, an extra control pad and an 8Mb memory card. The 3 games I have are Luigi's Mansion, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Super Monkey Ball.

Hoo-rah for special discount...!
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I doubt that very much.......
Thu 11/07/02 at 18:21
Regular
I'm very pleased with the Gamecube range at the moment, loads of third party developers are making games for it now. It'll soon overtake the PS2.
Thu 11/07/02 at 17:50
Regular
Well that would be an extreme waste of your money, silly boy.
Thu 11/07/02 at 17:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
In response to the topic title...

If I had any, they'd be in the bin.

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 11/07/02 at 16:09
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> How many XBOX owners have 6 games even now?

I own 5 Xbox games now, and I want another 3 games that are currently out. I just haven't bought them as I don't have the time to play them.

There is also about another 15 games coming out before Christmas that I want. There's no way I'll get all of them though as A). I can't afford them and B). I won't have time to play them all.
Thu 11/07/02 at 15:39
Regular
glad to see the Micro Maniacs game will once again use the cars

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.