GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi everybody your Xbox and Dreamcast dissing best bud is back. Miss me? is back"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 10:54
Regular
Was a good day yesterday with a lot of good response lets hope it continues today.
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:34
Regular
P@st@ M@st@ wrote:
> Cheers, Wookie, you handled that well, I was getting a bit too worked
> up here at my desk, to the point that I wanted to smash my computer
> (not a good idea really - might lose my job).

Calm down it is only a forum. What would you like to talk about then?
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Donkey kong was £64.99 because it came with an expansion pack, which alone cost £30, so really you were only paying £35 for the game, a reasonable price.

Do some research.........
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:29
Regular
Am I supposed to know who you are and that you went away?
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:28
Regular
Dave RJR wrote:
> Problem was, few people bought them. Then the issue of carts holding
> 256Mb (CD is like 650Mb i think). Sounds like Nintendo have gone down
> same road again. That nice little disc only holds 1.5Gb. A DVD can
> hold 8.5Gb on one side. GameCube Resi already planned for 2 GC discs!

The thing with the N64 was it was such a let down, they promised true 3D graphics which the PS could do anyway, you could not play music on them, the controllers weighed the same amount as a small car when the batteries for the rumble pack were applied, which I might add was intergrated feature on 2nd gen ps controllers. Then there was the format cartridges are expensive to produce and who was going to pay £64.99 for donkey kong. All the games seem to use the same game engine with that universal blur effect.
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Cheers, Wookie, you handled that well, I was getting a bit too worked up here at my desk, to the point that I wanted to smash my computer (not a good idea really - might lose my job).
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:26
Regular
even tho this is a chat forum use MSN to chat in this way.....
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:25
"High polygon count"
Techno freak wrote:
> The Ps2.

Mine too.

So I'll ask you nicely as one PS2 fan to another: please stop this nonsense and try joining in some worthwhile discussion. You're not only embarrassing yourself, but other PS2 owners as well.
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:25
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
If you hadn't noticed, most of the posts in all your topics are not exactly complementry to you.......
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:21
Regular
P@st@ M@st@ wrote:
> *NB
>
> You are not yet anyones 'best bud'
>
> If you created imaginative posts we might, on the whole like you.

I think the question here is how many hits I get on subjects compared to you now who has the more imaginative post?
Thu 11/07/02 at 11:14
Regular
Problem was, few people bought them. Then the issue of carts holding 256Mb (CD is like 650Mb i think). Sounds like Nintendo have gone down same road again. That nice little disc only holds 1.5Gb. A DVD can hold 8.5Gb on one side. GameCube Resi already planned for 2 GC discs!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.