GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What can the X-Box actually do??????"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/07/02 at 00:33
Regular
Ok its a console made by microsoft and the first, so we can give it a chance but does it have what it takes to compete with all the other consoles?
Thu 11/07/02 at 14:20
Regular
Halo is definatley the best First-Person shooter out in stores. I have owned and completed most top FPS and I can safely say that this tops the lot!

As for what the Xbox can do I think only expereincing the console can defy that, words alone can not explain what it is like to play on the worlds most powerful console, the sound is awesome, the graphics are breath-taking and the games although limited at the moment still have some of (if not the the best in certain genres) the best on the market.
Thu 11/07/02 at 10:43
Regular
"accidental superher"
RANDOM FACT:jet set radio future isn''t actually doing that well in sales actually (in US for sure -cos they've stopped making copies of it).

as for Halo i think it is excellent....i didn't really know what to expect in it co si only decided to get a xbox last minute (on launch)...i just remember hearing about it AGES ago when it was still being made for the PC and being amazed by it. it's a game i still go back to...and is the best fps i've played (even better than Medal of Honour Allied Assault)
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Never played it...........
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:12
Regular
The Halo hype should have been reserved for Jet Set Radio Future which, in my opinion, is the true classic on the XBOX at this moment in time.
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I suppose.......but while being a reasonable, complete, well made game, it lacks a lot of things that would certainly justify the mega hype it got.
Thu 11/07/02 at 01:03
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Halo has to be the most over-rated game ever.

Only if you listen the hype.

I played it expecting not ot like it because I normally don't like FPS.
It's not the greatest game of all time like many claim, but I thought it was very good - which surprised me.
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Halo has to be the most over-rated game ever.
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:45
Regular
Doglatto wrote:
> ruin your life

True. Playing Halo and Jet Set Radio Future is THAT good, it actually ruins your life, as you spend all your time enjoying it so much that you actually forget that the real world exists.
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:40
Regular
ruin your life
Thu 11/07/02 at 00:40
Regular
It makes you instantly irresistible to women.... I suggest you get one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.