GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swander's Advice Thread!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/07/02 at 19:54
Regular
Have you got a problem? Don't know who to turn to?

Fret not, my friends, I am here to guide you!

SR's resident Agony Uncle will advise you what to do in ANY situation! Just ask!
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:08
Regular
"I confused?"
Now that the drug law on cannibis has been realxed does that mean i can drive in a truck filled up with it and sell it to toddlers?
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:07
Regular
I am curiously attracted to very wooly sheep.
Should I suppress my urges and take up a dull and distracting hobby, or should I just give-in and make a tentative approach?

I've been practising my chat-up lines: "bah, bah, bah-bah-bah" - that means: "Do you come to this muddy field often?"

Please help me, I can't sleep through worry and frustration.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:06
Regular
good advice ;)
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:05
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
cookie monster wrote:
> Wow thats excellent advice

You sound surprised...did you really expect anything else?

> and you are psychic as well, you knew i
> didnt have a job.

=D
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:03
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
KR wrote:
> I dumped my long term friend last year, since then i have never even
> noticed it, this all started when i saw the updated model of my old
> friend and decided to start being friends with that. Now me and my new
> friend (who we shall call PS2) have all the fun whilst i never even
> notice my old friend (PS1) any more.
>
> why is this wrong?

There is nothing wrong, so to speak. If, as I am led to believe, you are talking about gaming consoles, it does not make much difference, because

a) Games machines have no concept of rejection, and
b) PS2 has everything PS1 did, and MORE. So really, you still have fun with your old friend...just better.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Wow thats excellent advice, and you are psychic as well, you knew i didnt have a job.
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:01
Regular
I dumped my long term friend last year, since then i have never even noticed it, this all started when i saw the updated model of my old friend and decided to start being friends with that. Now me and my new friend (who we shall call PS2) have all the fun whilst i never even notice my old friend (PS1) any more.

why is this wrong?
Wed 10/07/02 at 20:00
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
cookie monster wrote:
> The state pension is going to get scrubbed. Should i start putting
> money aside now?

Your best bet would be to get a job first. Then, if they have some sort of plan already, it might be an idea to go with that. Otherwise, you may as well start looking around for new ones (from banks). I'm not sure how old you are, though. Maybe an ISA would be a good option, after what the Government is looking to do with making these more accessible, to encourage saving.
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The state pension is going to get scrubbed. Should i start putting money aside now?
Wed 10/07/02 at 19:57
Regular
"I confused?"
What sort of advice?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.