GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Gran Prix - Mario Kart Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Mon 14/04/08 at 09:21
Regular
"THFC"
I know some of us on the forums are lucky enough to have Mario Kart on the Wii or know people with the Game, so i figured, for a little bit of fun. Why not do some Gameaday time trials.(no actual prizes can be won)
Basically, i will start with a track and within the next 24 hours, post your best LAP AND TOTAL CIRCUIT TIME of that track, then the next poster after the winner can name a new track to try it on.

Now i know you could cheat if you want to but i think the winner should submit picture evidence! or i know a lot of you have got each others FC and you should be able to see the time.

Please note that the best Lap time and Best Total time are underline, in bold and italic
The League works like this:
1st place gets 4 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1
There is a league for both total time on the track and an individual Lap, so make sure you post both!

The Third Track - We need to ensure that some people start stealing points for circuit time, or else it will be a 3 man race for 1st place! Good luck

SNES Mario Circuit 3

Emmie87
Circuit Time - 1:29:533
Best Lap - 29:611 seconds

Black8704
Circuit Time - 1:30:598
Best Lap - 30:073 seconds

Grandprix
Circuit Time - 1:26:490
Best Lap - 28:406 seconds

ButchML
Circuit Time - 1:36:146

THE GAME-A-DAY GRAND PRIX LEAGUE

Total Track Time League

1st. Grandprix - 12 points
3rd. Edgy - 3 points
3rd. YH - 3 point
5th. Emmie87 - 2 points
6th. Black8704 - 1 point

Lap Time League

1st. Grandprix - 12 points
3rd. Emmie87 - 3 points
3rd. Black8704 - 3 points
5th. Edgy - 2 points
5th. YH - 1 point
Mon 21/04/08 at 10:49
Regular
"THFC"
Fine with me, if there is a general favourite to the next track then let's do it.

Rainbow Road could be a good one, but let's wait and see how this one finishes then we can put the new track out, i need to do some last minute time trials to try pick some points up!
Mon 21/04/08 at 09:30
Regular
Any chance of a slightly longer track next - perhaps Maple Treeway or Rainbow Road or something.
Mon 21/04/08 at 08:59
Regular
The Reaper wrote:
> Ah it appears I won't be joining you all for a while, my sister
> has just snapped the disc is frustration :(

Blimey, she must have been pretty angry.

I've only ever been tempted to launch the damn wheel through the window.
Mon 21/04/08 at 08:56
Regular
Ooo, everyone can feel free to stop now seeing as I'm on course for getting 1 point! :P

Edit: ah, maybe I got that wrong. How come everyone else is going so fast??
Mon 21/04/08 at 08:17
Regular
"THFC"
I will be ending this tomorrow morning, so today is your last day to get the scores in. I would have ended today but was busy over weekend to update.

Everyone can try shave a bit of time off, dont want Grandprix stealing ahead with 8 points now!! lol

Remember, after i post results, the next poster can choose the track we can compete at next
Mon 21/04/08 at 07:54
Regular
You git!
Sun 20/04/08 at 22:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
1m18.093s now on Luigi Circuit.
Sun 20/04/08 at 21:10
Regular
Total - 1:18.306
Lap - 26.011
Sun 20/04/08 at 19:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
Grandprix wrote:
> She wasn't trying to beat my times, was she? :)

Heh, no one would be that foolish :)

> I haven't had anyone snap a disc in frustration. My brother did
> break a disc by sitting on it though.

I've come really close to, but by the time the disc is ejected I'm no mad enough to do it.
Sun 20/04/08 at 18:24
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
She wasn't trying to beat my times, was she? :)

I haven't had anyone snap a disc in frustration. My brother did break a disc by sitting on it though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.