GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Sat 29/07/00 at 18:24
WWF. its now one of the most said things in the world. nobody new what is was going to be like when channel 4 first put it on the air. what it is is an immediate success. It s a fantastic sport and in what better way to help this sport than stick out a game that is equally fantastic. state out the good points (this could take all day) it boasts almost every wrestler in the WWF, It has some of the best graphics in the world, the storylines are fantastic, it has almost every move in the WWF, it has been praised in every magazine, everyone i know agrees that it is fantastic, it has the best create a wrestler feature, it can be played in multi-player to capture the tag team titles,the pre season mode is a great idea that allows you to update your character and it hsas aq great way to recreate other wrestlers. now for the bad points: it only has room for 4 created wrestlers, not every wrestler is in the game. The good points kinda out number the bad points dont they. the game is a much better game than other wresling games such as wcw mayhem and wwf attitude. i love the way that alliances can be made and enemies can be won. I cannot wait for smackdown 2. It'll be even better when playstation 2 comes out. hopefully the graphics for that can be done as well as the graphics on Resident evil code veronica. however i dont care if the graphics are the same it will still beat away the opposing games. well done thq. youve done a better job than acclaim
Sat 29/07/00 at 18:29
when u play a two player season and you are say the Hardys, when jeff is in a fight and matt runs out is there any way for the other player to take control of matt???
Sun 30/07/00 at 16:39
Regular
"Back in black"
don't worry my man. the company say that they have run out of copies BUT they will have some in the shops soon though so don't freat.
Sun 30/07/00 at 16:41
Regular
"Back in black"
HERE JABRONI
Sun 30/07/00 at 16:53
Regular
"Back in black"
NO!!!!!!!1
Sun 06/08/00 at 19:43
Cp wrote:
> It's complete pants

No it's not it's the BEST wrestling game to date .You can't do half the stuff on other wrestling games you can on smackdown
Wed 09/08/00 at 22:21
Regular
"I like fighting"
Yeah you can but you shouldnt have bought an unofficial one cos they're sh:t.
Fri 11/08/00 at 17:41
ok mr, we love smackdown, it is pants, there are dodgy graphics, few characters and too old game. bring on WWF NO MERCY!
Tue 15/08/00 at 13:22
i hope i am not the only one who can't wait for this great wrestling title! it is gonna be ace,the wrestling is gonna be more faster and flowing and over 60 wretlers makes this the best WWF title around.there are old and new faces such as Benoit, Rikishi, Tazz, dudleyz and kirk angel.There are gonna be loadsa new options. and the create a wresler options gonna be huge, also expect a guest ref option too! well role on November!!!!!!!!!
Tue 15/08/00 at 20:00
Yeah you're right, loved WWF Wrestlemania and all the wrestling games before it! Can't wait for this one! However, if they disappoint me, there may be a good reason to watch their backs! ;'P
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.