GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Wed 23/05/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Back in black"
dont make me tell you! ! ! !! !!!
Tue 22/05/01 at 23:42
why are we sikos. what were we thinking?
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Back in black"
ok you do worry me boy... lol, but well done for getting a bigger er hmm word count, this post will make mine bigge to!!

MY WORD COUNT YOU SICKOS!!
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:24
rude area size when i watch tv. umm ignore i said that. i meant my word count increased
Tue 22/05/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Back in black"
your what increased?
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:52
mine increased evem more than yours when i replied. lol lol
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:29
Regular
"Back in black"
to be honest i do not expect many to people to read it becasue it is sooo long, but at least my word count increased!!! lol lol lol lol
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:34
6/10. i dont really like main events. there just hours of wrestling. i just watch so i can show off to my mates who were having cute little dreams about elfs and magical pixies...i could go on. ic was listening to my blink-182 or papa roach CD. i only take the headphones of when a match finishes because theres one of them wrestlers interview things. ice blaster i think that might be because during the match they commentate like you(not meaning anything in a bad way but a didnt read a word of your judgementday results page and i wouldnt even if i didnt watch it last night myself).
Mon 21/05/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Back in black"
well there is an add on pack called 'that life' and it has extra characters and one of them is actually called 'fred durst'. At the moment i am using him and he is a sentor, lol and guess what... He wras his gay hat back to front with his uniform!!

What has fred durst got to do with wwf... unless one of them wants to kick him in... lets get back to wwf!!

so what did you lot think of last night jedgement day... kinda a boring, in places good though erm i would say about six or seven out ten!!
Sun 20/05/01 at 21:51
in sims is it actually suppose to ve durst? or just sum1 thar looks like him
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.