GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Sun 20/02/00 at 02:22
All the wrestling games of the past have forgotten one of the most important things when creating the ultimate wrestling game-----THE BELTS!! Does anyone know if ThQ finally addes this well anticipated detail to their new hit "WWf Smackdown"?
Wed 16/02/00 at 12:32
hi
i would just like to say from what ive seen this game is going to destroy all previous wwf games, on any format especially the special stuff with guest referees this is going to all add to a "show stopper", also with the way youre charachter can get jumped if anyone while preparing for his fight.
if anyone else is interseted in this game
my icq is 46598818
This game is going to be a great game leaving all the others "rock bottom"

tkz
mark taylor
"the peoples champion"
Mon 14/02/00 at 23:48
Dave wrote:
: Oh this is great, okay no blood, not like WCW Revenge but who cares, hitting your mate with a guitar still ranks up as one of the best parts, and then dancing over his unconscious body, brilliant, even better after a night at the pub with 3 mates, all screaming 'butt him in the jewels'
: If only WWF Warzone was as good, I wouldn't have been so peeved at paying £40 for it. Nay mind this makes up for it. Well done THQ

NO, No, NO, NO!! There will never ever be a good wrestling game, let alone a great one. You think hitting your mate with a guitar is a good move? What about stabbing him with a fecking great sword with Yoshimitsu in Tekken 3? Or even the Raging Demon from moi in Streetfighter Alpha 3?
Wake up and buy a proper fighting game, you wuss!
Fri 04/02/00 at 17:11
Oh this is great, okay no blood, not like WCW Revenge but who cares, hitting your mate with a guitar still ranks up as one of the best parts, and then dancing over his unconscious body, brilliant, even better after a night at the pub with 3 mates, all screaming 'butt him in the jewels'
If only WWF Warzone was as good, I wouldn't have been so peeved at paying £40 for it. Nay mind this makes up for it. Well done THQ
Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.