GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Wed 28/02/01 at 09:56
Regular
"not dead"
Hello Game On.

How are you today?

Why are you so angry?

Just let it go, nobody has anything to say to you whilst you're posting like that.

Maybe if you write something sensible, we'll respond in a sensible way back to you.

Now wouldn't that just be so nice.....?
Wed 28/02/01 at 08:21
Regular
"Back in black"
Yeh man, lets do it in the ring man, u gotta a ring man?!
Tue 27/02/01 at 22:39
I may be relatively new here but isn't this the WWF forum, not the 'lets insult each other' forum. Your all there running your mouths thinking your great, but I say I dosen't matter who you are, settle your disputes in the ring man!
Tue 27/02/01 at 22:20
Regular
"Back in black"
oh god he comes ere thinking hes hard, wel ya thik i care if idont makes sense, y think i care ????? well only u complain?!?! u rasie hell, rite corze u do, and evry1 new will lern who ya r and join us in hating u!!!
Mon 26/02/01 at 21:00
My game hasn't erased the memory for like, 12 weeks now, so Im doing OK. Apart from the fact that I will never be able to get all the way through survival again...which is sad cos i will never get all my secret wrestlers.
Fri 23/02/01 at 22:10
alright just complain then, you dont have to tell everyone about it and its still a good game anywho even if it does have a glitch.
Fri 23/02/01 at 21:54
I paid 40 quid for my copy and I got about 20 quids worth. THQ betta do something about it or I'll "raise hell".
If youse lot are prepared to just let em rip u off then fine but I happen to be a whining, sulking SOB and I am now, as of this moment, actually going to complain.
Fri 23/02/01 at 00:02
All the WWF No Mercy games are bugged and there is nothing THQ are going to do about it. Apparantly according to their website even they do not know why the bug is there. It seems to me that some copies have it worse than others but in my experiance if I take my copy to a friends more often than not it will wipe, its been good lately however, shame its already spoilt the game for me. My advice is just live with it, play against your mates, who needs crappy secret characters?
Wed 21/02/01 at 13:15
have they released bugless games yet or are they all merory mucked? How do I know which games work or not?
Tue 20/02/01 at 18:19
its best just to get a refund or get a new game im afraid
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.