GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/00 at 16:39
Regular
I don't have blood in my wm2000 game!!!!
Page:
Sat 17/03/01 at 18:19
Hey I enjoy listening to a good slagging match probably as much as you enjoy being in it, but this is the WWF forum so lets talk abot the WWF, yeah? What do yo think of Regal being commisioner? I thought Al Snow would make a good commisioner. It would be nice to see him ride ot the end of his wrestleing career as a fan favorite just like good old Mick Foley. In my opinion Regal being commish cold be quite funny as he will undoubtedly not stand p to the big players and will be swayed be Vince. I hope he will stop being a bad guy though. The SCSA Vs Rock match is bilding up well and I hope it will be as entertaining as the HHH, Astin match.
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:14
you are the game from FOG right
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:12
Game Over and Y2Richard will u please SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!
u go on all the time about how people do this and that so just shut up and listen to the kid who made this page the best on the site!!!
so I'm picking on you cos your the ones who think you rule this page but it's me...
Why?
Cos I AM THE GAME
Sat 17/03/01 at 16:06
Cos I'm not here and I am the Game everyone loves to hate me
so lets get this ---- back on.
Thu 08/03/01 at 20:23
Why arent people posting any messages?
Thu 01/03/01 at 20:58
I would join a chain with Game Over but not complaining. And no offence but Game Over but someyimes when talking on MSN yur a bit.........jumpy but o.k most of the time. Why did King and Kat leave?!
Thu 01/03/01 at 20:49
SNIPER wrote:
> Who would even want to make chain letters with a bad tempered guy
> like you.

OK, first of all sniper. What have I done to classify me as a bad tempered guy? I am just stating that I am doing something about THQ's lack of concentration when making the game. Also, who are you to call me bad tempered, at least I don't lash out at people because of their bad points, kind of like you just did. And I guess that you are a little bit confused with the chain letter thing so, straighten your facts first before talking.

So, bad tempered? My a*se!
Thu 01/03/01 at 12:53
Regular
"not dead"
You guys remind me of a group of monkeys flicking faeces at each other.

Lots of love meka_dragon x_x
Wed 28/02/01 at 21:35
Regular
Who would even want to make chain letters with a bad tempered guy like you.
Wed 28/02/01 at 20:20
meka_dragon. You is just a little boof arent you.

Guess what? No Mercy erased all my memory again today. I reckon everyone with glitched games should complain. I know. I am gonna send a chain letter around. And when i get about 100 I send it to THQ.

Yeah! That'll work!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.