GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got me a new PC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 21:53
Regular
and it rocks. Its really fast. Oh yeah I've just sorted MSN too. my addy is [email protected]. Me being the Ros of Ros andd Carl, obviously. I'm going to get back to my technojoy now. woohoo!
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
and it rocks. Its really fast. Oh yeah I've just sorted MSN too. my addy is [email protected]. Me being the Ros of Ros andd Carl, obviously. I'm going to get back to my technojoy now. woohoo!
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
who are you?
Tue 02/07/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm usually around during the day because I usually only have access to a computer from work, so you might not have seen me around. I'm fairly new, but I enjoy SR and I'm really friendly. Oh yeah and happy at the moment too :)
Wed 03/07/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Jericho15 wrote:
> who are you?

who are you ?
Wed 03/07/02 at 12:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
nice to hear about your new PC and heh to the others.
Wed 03/07/02 at 12:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
nh wrote:
> Jericho15 wrote:
> who are you?
>
> who are you ?

Heh i was going to ask the same thing.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:46
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Fog wrote:
> nice to hear about your new PC and heh to the others.

Thankyou

Reality has hit today as I realise that now I have bought it I'm gonna have to pay for it. At least it means I can waste loads of time at home as well as while I am at work.
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:49
Congrats Rosalind hope it all goes well for you ;0) personally i made my own cause it¬s more fun ;0)
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Yeah but I'm a biologist with no experiance of computers so I would have been useles at building my own. I wish I could though it would be cool. I might upgarde though. i want a better sound card and a GF4 Ti graphics card. i know I will never use it but there is a part of me that has to have the best stuff.

Hope your cold is better :)
Wed 03/07/02 at 13:54
Rosalind wrote:
> Yeah but I'm a biologist with no experiance of computers so I would
> have been useles at building my own. I wish I could though it would be
> cool. I might upgarde though. i want a better sound card and a GF4
> Ti graphics card. i know I will never use it but there is a part of
> me that has to have the best stuff.
>
> Hope your cold is better :)

Thanks Im a bit like that to ;0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.