GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box Only"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
I've just been looking through the latest XBM mag and its nice to see that the console has plenty of exclusives lined up despite losing a few recently. :-)

Can't wait for all these games to come out ! Christmas should be excellent and 2003 is set to bring some superb titles out on the console. Project Ego in particular can't come soon enough for me. :-)
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:38
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Sorry, GTA games are exclusive to PS2.
(a deal was signed a month or so ago...)
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
doublezero wrote:>
>
I hate to say this, but these games are coming out on XBox as well :(

MGS2, Medal of Honour, GTA3, GTA-Vice City (I presume!)
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Halo is quite simply average in my opinion, and very disappointing.
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:28
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Xbox has some good games in the pipeline, but nothing to even challenge PS2 titles.

Except for Halo, I can't think of any Xbox games which can challenge present and future PS2 games such as; MGS2, Medal of Honour, GTA3, GTA-Vice City, FFX, FFXI, etc.....

However, you do have Halo 2 to look forward to, which on its own will be worth keeping your Xbox for...
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ooooooooooo.....you've stirred it up now!

Be careful!

Its like 'The Flood' (Halo influence there!)

:)
Tue 02/07/02 at 16:23
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Forget 2003, Xbox needs some decent games NOW!
Tue 02/07/02 at 15:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is that the mag that costs £6.00?

Oh and -

XBox is smelly, and so are you!!!!

;)

(JOKE-JOKE-JOKE-JOKE-JOKE-JOKE-ONLY APPLIES TO SAVATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I had to put this 'disclaimer' in to prevent the inevitable - which is impossible....odd that..........??????!

;)
Tue 02/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've just been looking through the latest XBM mag and its nice to see that the console has plenty of exclusives lined up despite losing a few recently. :-)

Can't wait for all these games to come out ! Christmas should be excellent and 2003 is set to bring some superb titles out on the console. Project Ego in particular can't come soon enough for me. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.