GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box Only"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
I've just been looking through the latest XBM mag and its nice to see that the console has plenty of exclusives lined up despite losing a few recently. :-)

Can't wait for all these games to come out ! Christmas should be excellent and 2003 is set to bring some superb titles out on the console. Project Ego in particular can't come soon enough for me. :-)
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:31
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> I am looking forward for True Crime: Streets of LA that sounds
> awesome.

Don't get your hopes up, read the review on IGN!
Wed 03/07/02 at 20:20
Regular
I am looking forward for True Crime: Streets of LA that sounds awesome.
Wed 03/07/02 at 15:02
"High polygon count"
doublezero wrote:
> GTA3 is an amazing game, but there IS room for improvement. The
> graphics could be tidied up and a few extra details (such as police
> arresting gang members, etc...) would be nice.

I completely agree. If anything, Sony's own title 'The Getaway' proves that the graphics can certainly be tidied up. This has 80 square miles of London accurately recreated, and - from the videos on the official website (http://www.thegetaway.co.uk) there's no evidence of the roads suddenly fading in as you approach!
Wed 03/07/02 at 14:53
Regular
"cant think of one.."
gamezfreak wrote:
> I am saying GTA3 was'nt as good as it sounded, got boring after a
> while and the graphics were'nt excellent and it had many flaws.

GTA3 is an amazing game, but there IS room for improvement. The graphics could be tidied up and a few extra details (such as police arresting gang members, etc...) would be nice. Hopefully GTA-Vice City and (in the more distant future) GTA4 will address some of the small criticisms people had of GTA3.
Wed 03/07/02 at 10:35
Regular
I am saying GTA3 was'nt as good as it sounded, got boring after a while and the graphics were'nt excellent and it had many flaws.
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
gamezfreak wrote:
> GTA is'nt that good anyways.

Personally I dont agree with that. The GTA series are my favourite games released on PSX and PS2. Its diificult to beat the Gameplay that they offer.
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:49
Regular
I was meant to say (sorry) GTA was'nt at all it was hyped up to be. it got boring after a few months or so. So not having GTA on the XBOX is'nt the end of the world
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:41
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:

Can't say I agree with this comment, the game sold double platinum! I played this game for 2 months non sop and then I got bored and never touched it again, sold my PS2 after that for my Xbox and haven't regreted it since! The only 2 games I enjoyed on PS2 were GTA3 and MGS2, MGS2 is coming to Xbox and GTA3 got so boring that I wouldn't get it again anyway!
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:40
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:

Can't say I agree with this comment, the game sold double platinum! I played this game for 2 months non sop and then I got bored and never touched it again, sold my PS2 after that for my Xbox and haven't regreted it since! The only 2 games I enjoyed on PS2
Tue 02/07/02 at 21:37
Regular
And XBOX is getting most PS2 exclusives and loadsa games coming to the xbox (and are currently) out i believe are by far more superior than the PS2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.