GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box Only"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/07/02 at 14:40
Regular
I've just been looking through the latest XBM mag and its nice to see that the console has plenty of exclusives lined up despite losing a few recently. :-)

Can't wait for all these games to come out ! Christmas should be excellent and 2003 is set to bring some superb titles out on the console. Project Ego in particular can't come soon enough for me. :-)
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:52
Regular
"BOSE"
Garbe where did you find the clip for Buffy please?
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Daveus wrote:
> SR had hunter: the reckoning out today.

I thought it was out tomorrow. I should be getting it soon, if not it then Agent Under Fire.
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
As long as it appeals to you thats all that matters.
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:40
Regular
"BOSE"
i phoned up SR today and they said Buffy's coming out on 2nd august :|
it better after they've said april 19th! june!

by the way. SR had hunter: the reckoning out today. they told me it's sold out. damn
Thu 04/07/02 at 19:26
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I love the way that Garbes 'list' contains Bruce Lee and Buffy the
> Vampire Slayer :D

Why? Have you seen these games in action? Buffy has improved 100% for me after seeing the latest video! Bruce Lee will be an awesome game and how can you comment without reading reviews and playing the game for yourself?
Thu 04/07/02 at 13:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, Buffy isn't a definate buy for me at the moment but I'm keeping one eye on it just to see how good it ends up being. I was interested but just like some of you, the movies of it have made me a bit more cautious about it.
Thu 04/07/02 at 00:47
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Wookie wrote:
> Buffy was a game I was interested in, but I lost interest after seeing the video on the OXM coverdisc - it seemed very repetitive, and had huge amounts of slowdown with only two or three characters on the screen.

Likewise, the fist movie of the game put me off too for the reasons you mentoned. The second movie I saw of it though was better. Alot more atmospheric, better combat(not like the pathetic person who played in the first movie) with more variety(Buffy used a huge spade to lop zombie's arms off, which looked fun) and it showed vampires in it too, lots of cheesy one liners, just like the show. The bad camera angles turned up, which wasn't good.

I'm not hugely excited, but still interested and I hope it all turns out good in the end.
Thu 04/07/02 at 00:34
"High polygon count"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I love the way that Garbes 'list' contains Bruce Lee and Buffy the
> Vampire Slayer :D

Buffy was a game I was interested in, but I lost interest after seeing the video on the OXM coverdisc - it seemed very repetitive, and had huge amounts of slowdown with only two or three characters on the screen.

Granted this was not a final version, so I haven't written it off completely - but I'll definitely be trying before I buy.
Thu 04/07/02 at 00:28
Regular
I love the way that Garbes 'list' contains Bruce Lee and Buffy the Vampire Slayer :D
Wed 03/07/02 at 22:01
Regular
Oh well, It might be good, I am also looking forward for Colin Macrae 3. Not having GTA on the xbox is'nt the end of the world neways

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.