GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/10/00 at 16:39
Regular
why do we have to wait so long....graystation will have knocked up another 1M sales by next year..backwards compatability ?
Tue 24/10/00 at 15:18
It's about time that Nintendo started to use discs rather than cartridges . For years we've had to use bulky and expensive plastic blocks to play games . Because of this the N64 missed on many quality and successful playstation , PC and dreamcast games such Final Fantasy VII/VIII , Jedi Knight , Resident Evil ( I know it's out for the N64 but it costs about £55 ) and so on .....
The use of discs should tempt companies to bring there titles to the gamecube because uknowitmakesense !
Tue 24/10/00 at 17:31
N64 games had '64' after them, so what will Gamecube games have after them? Not Resident Evil 4: Gamecube or Zelda - Gamecube? What? Any suggestions?
Tue 24/10/00 at 21:42
HEY,........I LOVE U MAN!!COUGH-COUGH!! (SOUND OF SOMEONE HURLING UP)
Tue 24/10/00 at 22:03
I've been having the same problem recently too.
Tue 24/10/00 at 23:59
Regular
Just Zelda, the dreamcast names don't need games like the Shenmue 128, the Gamecube isn't called Gamecube 128, so the names will stay normal unless, it will be called 'Zelda: Ganondorf's return'.
Wed 25/10/00 at 16:50
i have no idea of what to say..but i'm sure that gamecube will trash PS2
Wed 25/10/00 at 17:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
With Nintendo realising their new console I feel they should dump their old characters. The Gamecube will be a huge hit so why waste the power of the new machine with poor ideas for their games.

Super Mario and the gang were fine a while ago but they are old, Nintendo will need better games if people are going to part with their money so easily after they have already purchased the Gamecube. I may be wrong but I do not think Mario and the gang will be as popular as they were in the past.
Wed 25/10/00 at 18:50
What the hell are you talking about. Nintendo have the greatest selection of games characters such as Mario, Donkey Kong and Link, who have all starred in some of the greatest games ever. Gamecube will be the chance to make these games even better again and I personally will be getting a gamecube to becase i love Zelda and Mario games. It is the quality of the games that counts not who is in them.
Thu 26/10/00 at 10:13
I agree Nintendo do have the best selection of games when it comes to quality gaming!
Thu 26/10/00 at 16:25
We'll see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.