GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/10/00 at 16:39
Regular
why do we have to wait so long....graystation will have knocked up another 1M sales by next year..backwards compatability ?
Sun 05/11/00 at 18:26
Can anyone hear name a game made only by Sony with no help at all from other games companies?

I can't!
Mon 06/11/00 at 09:39
Yeah the game cube. dont worry bout what i said, kinda p*****d at ppl slatin the PS2, the gamecube will b great, i'll probly end up gettin one.
but there is one thing. why's is called a game cube when it's measurements make it a cuboid
Mon 06/11/00 at 09:43
dont worrybout what i said, i was pis*sed about ppl slatin PS2, gamecube will b good i'll probly end up egttin one my self.
p.s i do know what i'm on about
i had an N64 while i had my PSX
and i borrowed a DC for a month
Mon 06/11/00 at 19:07
I've had a though!

I don't like the Playstations cheap copy of the SNES but with 32bit graphics and CD.

RETIRE SONY NOW BEFORE I BEAT THE **** OUT OF YOU!

whoops did I really say that???
Mon 06/11/00 at 19:08
I suppose Gamecuboid isn't as good as Gamecube.

I still prefer the name "Dolphin"

It sounds much better than Gamecube!
Mon 06/11/00 at 21:12
Will gamecube from Nintendo be the sucessor to N64 or will it just be another flawed attemped from Nintendo to capture the crown from Sony the undisputed champion of console gaming.

I have never been a big fan of Nintendo and surely gamecube will once again prove my point that Nintendo have no ability to come up with games and names. For example: The Mario Brothers have been around so long that they must be ready to quit and move into a retirement home.

When the N64 came out some idiot at Nintendo had the great idea of calling every game something 64. We had ISS PRO 64, MARIO 64 and the list goes on. This was probably bad marketing as many of my friends thought, what idiots could they not just use usual names like SUPER MARIO and ISS PRO. Although in the case of Mario I think that that is the number of evolutions of the same game and nothing to do with the console.

The reason why Nintendo is again going to fail where Sony has sucseeded is all to do with who makes the games. Sonys main industry is not in making computer games but in electronics. The games are mainly made by other companies who make games and only games. Don't Nintendo get this!!! To make good games you have to make only games but to make good consoles you have to be into electronics. Sony is still the undisputed champion because it undeniably offers the broadest range of games and the best games.

The only real rival that Sony Has to wory about is X-BOX from the giants at Microsoft. With all the money they have and all the expertise in gaming they should give PS2 from Sony a run for it's money. I have also hears that Microsoft has the backing from the majority of game manufacturers and in time propbably all of them.

This proves that Nintendo will again undoubtably fail where Sony and Microsoft will no doubt succeed. Why waste time and money Nintendo. Either put money into good games or good consoles because at the moment you have neither and the competition is getting better by the minuite.
Mon 06/11/00 at 21:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Wildfire stop nicking my ideas just because you are thick and cannot think of anything. You cannot come on once and win a game with two entries.

SR if you are listening don't give Whitehill a game because I will need to put up with it, reward the regulars like Grix Ant etc.

CHEERS ALI!
Mon 06/11/00 at 22:29
Regular
Huh! Not me! (only joking) We don't want another stupid Sony Zealot dissing the N64! This is getting stupid!
Are you and pulsed out twins by any chance?
Tue 07/11/00 at 05:23
Yes it will have an 56k modem ......
Tue 07/11/00 at 13:33
Regular
"not dead"
> The Mario Brothers have been around so long that they must be ready to quit and move into a retirement home.

This impregnable wall of logic and rhetoric swept across the globe in mere minutes, leaving a devastating wake of panic and despair. Some rioted, some simply sat in the corner and wept, and some looked to the world's gaming authorities to set the record straight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.