GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WINNING ELEVEN 6 - AMAZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/06/02 at 15:27
Regular
I managed to get hold of a copy of this amazing game!!!

I played it round a mates last week and was amazed!! I spent all week wondering how I could get a Japanese game working on my PAL PS2, I sorted it yesterday!!!

Hooray for Winning Eleven, it should get me through til October (Pro Evo 2)!!!
Fri 26/07/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
well the games are meant to be Imports, he showed me them on his and they worked but they dont seem to work on mine, however I know my PS 2 is a newish model hence I only bought it last Feb, the reason the back on the CDs are Black is because they have been altered to work on EU PS 2s 'Apparently' and dont worry about the price because Turkey is cheap on everything, i'll try your idea.
Fri 26/07/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, it does make it sound better but I just want my PS2 back. I get really really bored and stuff without it.

As you can see, ive still not got it..... probably wont get it for ages now.

:(
Fri 26/07/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Yeah, but if you're only waiting a couple of weeks to play games that won't be out for months!!!

If you put it like that it doesn't sound so bad!!!!!
Thu 25/07/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bah, finally back after my internet stopped working or something.

Nope, not got my PS2 back yet, I cant believe how long ive been waiting and not played on it.

I will get it back tomorrow (hopefuly).

:)
Thu 25/07/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Now it really doesn't sound good!!!!!
Thu 25/07/02 at 12:15
Regular
"  "
I think he said they were £20 for all of them.
Thu 25/07/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
Nat could be on to something!?!?!

How much were the games??! Because if they were cheaper than you would usually pay I'm guessing the guy that sold you the games knows that most of the games he sells are to tourists, who aren't gonna play them till there several hundred miles away and have no chance of getting money back!!!!

I think a lot of countries out that way bootleg everything!!!

Although saying that you could probably buy the same sort of thing in any market stall in England!!!

Everyone bootlegs!!!!!
Thu 25/07/02 at 12:01
Regular
"  "
U sure u aint got a PSOne version?
Thu 25/07/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Steve-O RuleZ"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

> they all have DVDs covers, pictures etc on them and the CDs have Black
> faces like PS 1 games used to have, however when I try the games in my
> PS 2 it comes up with a message saying please insert a PS 1 or PS 2
> game, therefore im not sure whats going on, the place I bought it was
> a proper shop and the person did say they definatly work on EU PS 2s
> and it didnt require chipping. Now im not sure wot to do, if you know
> whether your method may help them to work please let me know - do you
> have MSN? mine is [email protected]
> thanks.

I'm not sure Neo, it don't sound good cause I know for definate that Winning Eleven 6 original is not on a black disc like you said!! It's on a silver, but you could try the knife trick, you may have bought a copy of the game but I don't know for sure without seeing it!!!

The topic 'Da_Linksta Reveals Startling Revalation' has everything you need to know about it!!!!
Wed 24/07/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Da Linksta, I bought a few games from when I recently went on holiday in Turkey.

World Soccer Winning Eleven 6 (PES 2??)
Spider Man
Tekkan 4
ICO

they all have DVDs covers, pictures etc on them and the CDs have Black faces like PS 1 games used to have, however when I try the games in my PS 2 it comes up with a message saying please insert a PS 1 or PS 2 game, therefore im not sure whats going on, the place I bought it was a proper shop and the person did say they definatly work on EU PS 2s and it didnt require chipping. Now im not sure wot to do, if you know whether your method may help them to work please let me know - do you have MSN? mine is [email protected]
thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.