GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart Wii"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Wii'.
Tue 08/04/08 at 13:33
Regular
So, anyone getting this? Mines pre-ordered. I'm not sure it's going to work as well as previous installments, with bikes and everything. The offline multiplayer isn't as good either, according to some reviews. The online component is supposed to work very well.

Ah well, will have to wait and see.
Wed 09/04/08 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
Emmie87 wrote:
> hmmm never heard of it before - oh well im sure ill be able to
> grab a copy in town.
>
> Thanks for the help (might pre-order smash bros, or Battlefield
> for ps3)

Battlefield BC looks great. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be on the Beta. Smash Bros is a must have, though.
Wed 09/04/08 at 11:06
Regular
"THFC"
hmmm never heard of it before - oh well im sure ill be able to grab a copy in town.

Thanks for the help (might pre-order smash bros, or Battlefield for ps3)
Wed 09/04/08 at 10:08
"possibly impossible"
Amazon and GAME are not taking any more orders at the moment. Better to pre-order Smash Bros for June as this will have the same problem, then find £35 and try to get it elsewhere. Sendit.com looks like it might still have some. Good site as well.
Wed 09/04/08 at 09:53
Regular
"THFC"
Hmm i will have to get on the phone to GAME or gamestation - or i might check amazon. got a GAD voucher which needs spending
Wed 09/04/08 at 09:17
"possibly impossible"
Pretty much sold out everywhere now. If you haven't ordered you'll have to wait for the next batch to come in after launch.

I'm popping down to GAME on thursday, just in case!
Tue 08/04/08 at 22:38
Regular
I've had an email to say my 2nd wheel has been despatched (Gameplay was the only place I could find the official one at the time of ordering).

Knowing me, I'll end up preferring the GameCube or Classic controller to the wheel though...
Tue 08/04/08 at 21:14
Regular
"Thinking and typing"
You may be able to get from an american store...they're $39.99 - so 20quid...?
Tue 08/04/08 at 17:11
Regular
I preordered mine online with Game. £35 inc the wheel (which I think comes as standard?) They were doing other packs with a second wheel, or a GC pad. Dunno if they have any launch stock left.

Won't be able to actually play it til sunday even though I'm expecting to get it on the day. Although, do Game send stuff out early? Might be able to play it a bit thursday night if they do...
Tue 08/04/08 at 15:24
Regular
"THFC"
where seems to be the best place to get it??
anyone found a place where u get a good price and free wheel? or anything like that

Play.com seemed all messed up when i went to look on there!?!

just wondering how much u lot managed to get it for and any extars u could find
Tue 08/04/08 at 14:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I've got it on preorder. It'll be the balance of fun as I get used to it and frustration as I try to master it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.