GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA : vice city"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/06/02 at 18:20
Regular
This place is empty so im just gonna put down what i know about GTA ; vice city so far.

IT wont be a proper sequel to GTA3 but not a little add on that was expected. this is not GTA4 but more like the PCs version of GTA: London that came out a while ago.

IT is scheduled for a release on the 22nd of October, which for many of you will probably be the greatest friday ever seeing a a little known football game called Pro Evo 2 comes out that day aswell.

Many old faces are expected to show up with the likes of Donald Love and Ray the bent cop returning, maybe it is time that Darkel made an appearance seeing as the developers cut him out at the last minute. THe main character will hopefully stay the same or else it would seem pointless to change the character, maybe this time he will be able to talk and actually have a name.

The Game is set in the 80's so dont go expecting any laser guns or brand new machine guns. The cars are more then likely going to be convertibles and some top quality nice ones.

And probably for some of you the main high point will be the inclusion of motorbikes, well when you look at the box there is a picture of a bike that looks cool.

I hope you will be able to do more "Group" missions because in all honesty i found that the missions you did where YOU alone had to go and kill around 30 people a bit like james bond games which i also find boring, so what i want is more of the "bank robbery" missions where you and about four other people go and do a mission which i thought was really cool.

I wouldnt mind having either two or three people with you all the time anyways because thats the sort of thing i like to do, go round killing with a few friends i.e Final Fantasy X

well i just hope the game comes out soon, and hopefully it will be as long as GTA3
Fri 12/07/02 at 20:14
Regular
Oh, and yes, Dr. Pepper - oni, you are a prat. Sorry. Could not resist.
Fri 12/07/02 at 21:14
Regular
the *banshee* is actually based on the Dodge viper
Fri 12/07/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ps2_proud wrote:
> Oh, and yes, Dr. Pepper - oni, you are a prat. Sorry. Could not
> resist.

:D
Fri 12/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
KR wrote:
> the *banshee* is actually based on the Dodge viper

NO. sorry for shouting but you are so wrong. I don't want to seem like a know it all but you are very wrong. If you have GT3. Go to the shelby section and the Cobra is the only car. then, if you remember, the 'GT Beast' from GTA1 was the Viper. so please check. the cobra looks A LOT more like the banshee. Sure the viper has a roof!
Fri 12/07/02 at 21:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
> KR wrote:
> the *banshee* is actually based on the Dodge viper

ps2 proud wrote:
> NO. sorry for shouting but you are so wrong. I don't want to seem like
> a know it all but you are very wrong. If you have GT3. Go to the
> shelby section and the Cobra is the only car. then, if you remember,
> the 'GT Beast' from GTA1 was the Viper. so please check. the cobra
> looks A LOT more like the banshee. Sure the viper has a roof!

I would say the Banshee was more like a Viper than a Cobra. The Viper RT/10 is available without a roof and the cobra has round lights, the viper has long narrow lights like the Banshee, but hey, what do I know, Im a prat.

:D
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:17
Regular
i have GT3 and GTA3 and even the developers of GTA3 say that the banshee is a viper.
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:20
Regular
God Dammit, Its a Viper, face it PS2_Proud
Sat 13/07/02 at 10:27
Regular
*all goes quiet*
Mon 15/07/02 at 23:53
Whats the price gonna be on this game?

How long will it be? They say its not a sequel so if it turns out to be as short as GTA:London im not paying £30 - £40...

Anyone know...

Cheers.

Why?
Tue 16/07/02 at 20:35
Regular
it will be £39.99 because even though it aint a proper sequel it is still a sequel if you get what im saying

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.