GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"read this joke, might get me banned or not. but just read it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/06/02 at 17:10
Regular
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

:D
Tue 18/06/02 at 10:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
J Savo wrote:
> YO READ THIS JOKE, JUST FOUND IT THEN
>
>
> An English guy was very ill and his son went to visit him in the
> hospital. Suddenly, the father began to breathe heavily and grabbed
> the pen and pad by the bed. With his last ounce of strength he wrote a
> note, dropped it, and died.
>
> The son was so overcome with grief that he didn't remember slipping
> the note into his pocket. At the funeral, he reached into the pocket
> of his coat and immediately felt the note. He excitedly read it
> thinking it might be something he could recite during the service. It
> said:
>
> YOU W****R -- GET OFF MY OXYGEN TUBE!!!

heh,
hilarious if not a little sadistic...
Tue 18/06/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Selected"
These jokes are awful. I didn't laugh once, not even at the people who thought it WAS funny.
Tue 18/06/02 at 14:43
Regular
If you found that funny you deserve to be banned.
Tue 18/06/02 at 15:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
If you laugh at these jokes, you deserve to be shot. Shot, and spat on while your carcass rots away. The jokes aren't even in the same league as the "real" good ones.
Tue 18/06/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Where's the joke?
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:02
Regular
Where's the joke?
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
Great minds think alike... ;-)
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Where's the joke?

Hoho.
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
"how long have i got"
LOOK HERE< HERE IS THE OTHER JOKE I PUT IN YESTERDAY.

An English guy was very ill and his son went to visit him in the hospital. Suddenly, the father began to breathe heavily and grabbed the pen and pad by the bed. With his last ounce of strength he wrote a note, dropped it, and died.

The son was so overcome with grief that he didn't remember slipping the note into his pocket. At the funeral, he reached into the pocket of his coat and immediately felt the note. He excitedly read it thinking it might be something he could recite during the service. It said:

YOU W****R -- GET OFF MY OXYGEN TUBE!!!

AND THE OTHER ONE IS:

A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
We've seen them.

We were asking, "Where's the Joke," because it isn't actually funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.