GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"read this joke, might get me banned or not. but just read it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/06/02 at 17:10
Regular
A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was gay and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

:D
Sat 22/06/02 at 18:58
Regular
"how long have i got"
LOL

*sigh*
Sat 22/06/02 at 18:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
hmmmm
Sat 22/06/02 at 18:53
A German is in England learning english and his female tutor says to him "for your homework i want you to learn three english words."
So off he goes to a mother and learns the word baby.
Then he goes to the Zoo and learns the word Zebra.
Finally he goes to an airport and learns the word takeoff.

Next day his tutor say "right for your homework what did you learn."

He replies. "Takeoff Ze_bra baby"
Sat 22/06/02 at 18:25
Regular
"how long have i got"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Stop breathing

u stop breathing
Fri 21/06/02 at 19:45
Regular
"how long have i got"
sheepy, go home
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Stop breathing
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:06
Regular
"how long have i got"
I have a good one but it is a bit racial towards coloured people, if you wanna hear it ask me at [email protected]
Fri 21/06/02 at 11:53
Regular
"DS..."
And todays joke is...

Madonna, Britney and Christina

Due to a mixup on Grammy night, Madonna, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are forced to share a private jet in order to arrive in time for the ceremony.
Once up in the air, Madonna pulls out a $1000 bill and says, "I'm going to throw this $1000 bill out the window and make someone down below very happy."

Not to be outdone, Britney rips a $1000 bill in half and throws it out the window, saying, "Look, I just made two people really happy."

Not even noticing Britney's stupid move, Christina brags, "Look, I'm going to throw 1000 $1 bills and make a lot more people a little happier."

At this point the pilot, who has overheard all this bragging and can't stand it anymore, comes out and says, "I think I'll throw all three of you out of this plane and make 250 million people happy."

----------------------------

pretty lame i know, but what the heck! :)

slik ~_~
Thu 20/06/02 at 13:02
Regular
"DS..."
As promised heres todays joke, enjoy! :)

Hide the Duke
Joe met his girlfriend's parents for the first time at their house over dinner. After the meal, his girlfriend and her mother left the room to do the dishes, leaving him with the father and the dog Duke, who was sitting underneath the Joe's chair. Unfortunately, after the hearty meal, Joe really had to fart. He stealthily let out a slow, barely audible, fart.
"Duke!" the dad yelled.

"This is great!" thought Joe. "He thinks the dog is farting!" So he let out another one.

"Duke!" the father barked. Joe thought he was home free so he let everything out at once in a really loud and smelly fart.

"Duke! Get out of there before Joe craps on you!"

slik ~_~
Wed 19/06/02 at 15:15
Regular
"DS..."
cheers Brew, I will post another one tommorow :)

slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.