GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newcastle's 10 million offer for Rivaldo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 20:21
Regular
I heard this from my friend that Newcastle have made 10 million offer for Rivaldo just for all you Newcastle fans and what do you think about it. I also think that Inter Milan have also made an offer.
Sat 15/06/02 at 21:56
Regular
thats sir bobby to you.
Sat 15/06/02 at 21:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or†ega wrote:
> It was in the papers a few days ago, but Bobby Robson said it was all
> crap on the BBC.

---

But even if it did happen, Newcastle know they'd never get Rivaldo for £10 million.
Sat 15/06/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
That would be Robson getting forgetful at his old age.
Sat 15/06/02 at 14:49
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
It'll probably end up being some other guy called Rivaldo. Imagine, Bobby Robson spends £10 million on a player who he thinks is THE Rivaldo and it ends up being some 34 year old washed up right back who is also called Rivaldo
Sat 15/06/02 at 11:06
Regular
It was in the papers a few days ago, but Bobby Robson said it was all crap on the BBC.

Rivaldo is getting rather old now though...Only a few more good years left in him. He is 30 after all...
Sat 15/06/02 at 10:14
Regular
"England skipper"
I think your friend is pulling your leg.
Sat 15/06/02 at 08:17
Regular
"Mole Hole"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Rivaldo is worth 40 million. Not 10.
>
> Why would Rivaldo go to Newcastle also???
>
> You're friend is stoned!
>
> :D

-----------
He probably is stoned

:-)
Fri 14/06/02 at 21:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rivaldo is worth 40 million. Not 10.

Why would Rivaldo go to Newcastle also???

You're friend is stoned!

:D
Fri 14/06/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I heard this from my friend that Newcastle have made 10 million offer for Rivaldo just for all you Newcastle fans and what do you think about it. I also think that Inter Milan have also made an offer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.