GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newcastle's 10 million offer for Rivaldo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 20:21
Regular
I heard this from my friend that Newcastle have made 10 million offer for Rivaldo just for all you Newcastle fans and what do you think about it. I also think that Inter Milan have also made an offer.
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I don't think he will but the the Ortega to Sunderland one suprised me even more.

It emerged that Newcastle had a bit of money in the kitty and they are being linked to everyone bar the kitchen sink(sorry, had to say that).
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:04
John Arne Riise wrote:
> I meant about the Ortega going to Newcatle one. Not Rivaldo being more
> than £10 million.

Hmmmmmm Im not sure he will, we will have to wait and see
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I meant about the Ortega going to Newcatle one. Not Rivaldo being more than £10 million.
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
davyboy wrote:
> Rivaldo is worth more then 10 million but the question is would he
> take to the english conditions ?

Yeah, one paper said that and another said he was on his way to Sunderland.
I have given up getting excited about reading who teams are presumeably going to sign as most of it is utter trash.
Sun 16/06/02 at 17:38
"High polygon count"
My cousin was teling me earlier that Rivaldo has snubbed Newcastle. He apparently said there are only three Premiership clubs he's even consider: Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool.

Can't says I blame him, either.
Sun 16/06/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Rivaldo for 10 millions??

Thats quite cheap for a world class player..

Maybe its a million for every dive he takes, then doubled thereafter. :)
Sun 16/06/02 at 14:02
Rivaldo is worth more then 10 million but the question is would he take to the english conditions ?
Sun 16/06/02 at 13:43
"High polygon count"
According to some papers today, Newcastle are also after Ortega!
Sun 16/06/02 at 13:16
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Actually, it might be true. Rivaldo is out of contract at the end of the season, and he is a big fan of Robson. The report I'd read was that they'd agreed a transfer fee with Barca, it was just a problem of the wages. Mr. Rivaldo wants about £100,000 a week, and Newcastle obviously can't afford that.

£10m isn't too bad for a 30-yr old who can leave for nothing in 1 year. They have to get something for him, they might have to settle for £10m. Stranger things have happened.
Sun 16/06/02 at 12:45
"she wants to move"
i hope inter milan get him,in my opinion hes the best in the world at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.