GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newcastle's 10 million offer for Rivaldo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/06/02 at 20:21
Regular
I heard this from my friend that Newcastle have made 10 million offer for Rivaldo just for all you Newcastle fans and what do you think about it. I also think that Inter Milan have also made an offer.
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Page 426, ITV text

The fee has not been revealed as yet.
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:47
Regular
I heard it was $7 Millon but i'm not sure if this deal has actually gone through...

Fenerbahce bidded for him before the world cup, but no deal could be done until after Argentina had finished with the World cup...
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:45
remembers fenerbache they where a good strong skillfull side ... mind it can be quiet hostile out there in turkey. I guess though is cause its a lot warmer in Turkey then in the north of England ;0)
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Now I know who they are.

How much did he go for anyway?
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:37
Regular
Fenerbahce
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Is it the correct spelling because I don't remember them?
Sun 16/06/02 at 21:27
Regular
Along with Galatasary they are the biggest team in Turkey.

Remember them beating Man Utd at Old trafford not too long ago in the Champions league...

Jay Jay Okocha used to play for them as well...
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Where did you find that out?

It is suprising seeing as they are not that big a side, or at least to my knowledge anyaway.
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ortega has Signed for Farnabache (sp?) of Turkey on a 4 Year Contract.
Sun 16/06/02 at 20:11
John Arne Riise wrote:
> I don't think he will but the the Ortega to Sunderland one suprised me
> even more.
>
> It emerged that Newcastle had a bit of money in the kitty and they are
> being linked to everyone bar the kitchen sink(sorry, had to say that).

Lol yeah knows what you mean ;0) hmmmm its like Spurs who have bought in some good new signings this season and about time to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.