GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any of you read?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/06/02 at 15:22
Regular
Seeing as this is the music, tv, movies AND books forum, and seeing as there's very little in the way of book-related topics, what's everyone reading at the mo?

I'm reading Origin by Stephen Baxter, good hard sci-fi, and is the third in a trilogy.
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:51
Regular
Whats happening in the New Jedi Order, IB? Last I heard was that the Yuuzhan Vong were asking for Jedi in return for peace. Fill me in since they killed Ithor, will you?

Oh yeah, I love reading. I read all the time, especially when it's raining. I go and sit outside under a tree. At the moment I'm reading the Song of Ice and Fire series, by George R.R. Martin. Amazing fantasy series, and minimum pixie involvement.
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:37
"Darkness, always"
Just finished reading the latest in the New Jedi Order series, and have moved back to reading book 3 of the Gap series, by Stephen Donaldson ("A dark and hungry god arises"). Funny how each book in this series is significantly thicker than the one before...
Wed 12/06/02 at 15:22
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Seeing as this is the music, tv, movies AND books forum, and seeing as there's very little in the way of book-related topics, what's everyone reading at the mo?

I'm reading Origin by Stephen Baxter, good hard sci-fi, and is the third in a trilogy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.