GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Big Brother Chat Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 21:14
Regular
Keep the Big Brother chat in here please.

Thanks a lot.

I'll start thing off with a simple sentance:

ALISON IS GONE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page:
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
allardini wrote:
> I seriously seem to be a lesbian BB fan, I want Adele to win and
> wanted Anne to win in series 1.

Adele's a lesbian?
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Musical chairs
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:36
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I seriously seem to be a lesbian BB fan, I want Adele to win and wanted Anne to win in series 1.

By the way, what was the task?
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
PJ is incredibly dull, he can go.
Sat 22/06/02 at 17:18
Regular
alex is cool now, if they complete the task tonight the bars come down according to the papers
Sat 22/06/02 at 12:21
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
it goes on live throughout the night even at 4 in the morning. But not many people watch it when their in bed.
Sat 22/06/02 at 12:15
"Uzi Lover"
I can't believe this thing was on for about an hour and a half last night and just showed them in bed talking and for half hour at the end showed them sleeping.

Stupid and wrong.
Sat 22/06/02 at 12:13
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
*keeps hand down*

Spencer is boss and should never of left. That si twice now that Alex has beaten a good perosn to stay in the house. Alyson should never of left and neither should Spencer. I want Tim or Sophie to go next week. This is becasue they are both boring and i dont think it is fair that they came in late.

Task Tonight. I want PJ, Jonny and Kate on the rich side this week.
Sat 22/06/02 at 08:33
"slightlyshortertagl"
*keeps hand down*
Sat 22/06/02 at 00:50
Alexj17 wrote:
>
> yeah she always makes PJ and Spencer laugh. Who you want to go next
> week???

Jonny, another boring wonder, although he's received a strike from the BB house. P.J. is in deep s4!t after bumping the minger, I don't think his other half's going to be too impressed. Hand's up whose glad to see the back of Spencer.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.