GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Big Brother Chat Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 21:14
Regular
Keep the Big Brother chat in here please.

Thanks a lot.

I'll start thing off with a simple sentance:

ALISON IS GONE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page:
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:20
Regular
Keep Sophie in and watch her punch Jade's nose into the right place through the bars.
Wed 26/06/02 at 20:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
Out with Sophie!
Wed 26/06/02 at 11:00
Sophie, must go. What an annoying person.She is sooo boring
Wed 26/06/02 at 10:20
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Jonny and Sophie are up for eviction. I think Sophie will go. Jonny is to funny and the public will like him
Sun 23/06/02 at 21:06
Alexj17 wrote:
> yeah - Adele admitted that she was bisexual. I can see her gettin with
> Alex, even though she has a girl friend at home.

I personally can't see it happen, as Adele did say on one occasion I believe that she has no intentions of breaking up with her girlfriend, which probably upset Alex more than Sandy leaving. He left in true commando stylee, though :P
Sun 23/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Has Alex and Adele got off yet
Sun 23/06/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I think Jonny's enjoying being on the poor side so he can get to know people better.

Alex is still missing Sandy, and everytime he snogs Adele, that's who he imagines he's kissing!

:D
Sun 23/06/02 at 16:25
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
yeah - Adele admitted that she was bisexual. I can see her gettin with Alex, even though she has a girl friend at home.

The task was musical chairs. Who ever was first out and whoever won had to pick aternitally who they want on each side.

Alex won - RICH SIDE
Adele
Jade
PJ
Alex

Jonny lost - POOR SIDE
Tim
Sophie
Kate
Jonny

Next saturday if the housemates pass the task then the bars will come down. I hope they do because it will be good to get them all back, but i also dont want them to because it is fun watching the argument over why people have been chosen to go on each side.

Anyone seen that other post that someone has posted about gettin big brother banned. WHAT ARE THEY ON ???????
Sun 23/06/02 at 09:59
Regular
I wonder what will happen between Adele and alex though?
Sat 22/06/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ant wrote:

> Adele's a lesbian?

Ant, go to bed....

:c)

Seriously though, you never knew that? It's been mentioned quite a few times!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.