GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Big Brother Chat Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 21:14
Regular
Keep the Big Brother chat in here please.

Thanks a lot.

I'll start thing off with a simple sentance:

ALISON IS GONE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page:
Fri 21/06/02 at 18:15
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Ture - yeah he is a bit lazy but i like him coz hes funny and always has snides commenets to big brother in the diary room. Can u rember what he always says to Jade. He always skits her. It funny. Alex in my opion is weird. He almost shot himself when he counted the shopping list wrong.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:20
Regular
When the house was together he got the others to wash his clothes. I do not think it is because of which side he is on.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:16
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
I only think he is lazy because he is on the poor side. This week when he has been in the diary room all he has talked about is going to the rich side. I hope he stary so he can just get a taste of the rich side. Alex is too full of himself and if he goes then hopefully tim will have no bum chum and leave or be so boring he gets voteded off.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:05
Regular
Alexj17 wrote:
> Anythoughts who is going out. I want spencer to saty but i aint to
> sure???
>
> Spencer was the favorite to go out in the papers and that so he might
> go.

I hope Spencer goes he is lazy, adds little to the group and his hygine leaves a lot to be desired.

Alex is starting to spice things up and Adele is sure getting to like him.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:03
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> If you knew someone like her, would you let them embarrass themselves
> by going on national television?

If she has any friends then they must be like her so you wouldn't really know.
Fri 21/06/02 at 16:01
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> anoyone heard anything about Saturday's task?

I heard that about the winner and looser and they ecah pick who goes on each side.

Anythoughts who is going out. I want spencer to saty but i aint to sure???

Spencer was the favorite to go out in the papers and that so he might go.
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:58
"High polygon count"
auf deutsch wrote:
> If only she gets up for nominations

You mean she hasn't been nominated yet?

Bloody hell - I was sick of her after seeing her audition video!
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:57
"High polygon count"
I haven't watched it for ages, but I heard about the argument. Seems I know exactly what's going on in BB because of the others in the office who talk about it constantly!

I know from watching the first few how thick Jade is though.

Tell me this:

If you knew someone like her, would you let them embarrass themselves by going on national television?

Would you dare embarrass yourself by going to the studio and admitting you were a friend?

Mind you, if you were smart enough to realise how stupid she is, would you be her friend in the first place? :-)
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:52
Regular
$lik wrote:
> Jade is an insult to her own incompetance.
>
> slik ~_~

If only she gets up for nominations :
Fri 21/06/02 at 15:48
Regular
> anoyone heard anything about Saturday's task?

Not sure what the actual task is but there will be one winner and one loser. The winner gets the rich side and the loser the poor. They then take it in turns to pick who they want on their side, like picking football teams at school.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.