GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Big Brother Chat Topic"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 21:14
Regular
Keep the Big Brother chat in here please.

Thanks a lot.

I'll start thing off with a simple sentance:

ALISON IS GONE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Page:
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Can you hear me now"
Alexj17 wrote:

> She likes jade more than Alex

my god!!! how could anyone like Jade?? she looks like she is going to swallow the world whenever she yawns!!
Thu 27/06/02 at 19:21
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
fido dido wrote:
> What's the deal with Adele and Alex?
> Anyone know?

Alex wants her but i think Adele is avoiding him. The other night went Alex was kissing her goodnight she was trying to get away. Also she has girlfriend at home so she aint goi to do much with Alex.

She likes jade more than Alex
Thu 27/06/02 at 18:18
Everyone in that house is so bloody thick. What's the point in applying if you're just going to sit and moan about "It's not what I expected".

Big Brother has lost its novelty and charm, it's time it was put to sleep.
Thu 27/06/02 at 17:50
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Has anyone read my big console little console in ninty forum its quite good. It is like big brothers little brother. But with conosles!!
Thu 27/06/02 at 14:18
Did anyone hear Tim last night going on about how if he gets a second week on the poor side he'll walk?

I quote, 'they should be making it easier for us not harder'.

I've just got one thing to say to him, 70 GRAND!

Ungrateful swine.
Thu 27/06/02 at 14:01
Regular
D'oh!
Regular
True, if they want more viewers then I think this weeks challenge should be to put Jade on a spit and roast her fat ***. They certainly wouldn't be going hungry on the poor side ever again.
Regular
True, if they want more viewers then I think this weeks challenge should be to put Jade on spit and roast her fat ***. They certainly wouldn't be going hungry on the poor side ever again.
Thu 27/06/02 at 13:40
I think that's right. They soooooo need to sort it out and get on with it. Saying that, It wouldn't be good tv. Everyones waiting for something like that to happen and when it actually does people will loose interest.
Thu 27/06/02 at 13:27
Regular
I think it's another case of a couple on Big Brother who want to get jiggy but wont do it on live TV. Damn the UK for being so politically correct, if we lived in Amsterdam it would be a completly different story.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.