GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHERE'S MY GAMECUBE ?????????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 14:47
Regular
Ordered my Gamecube on the 18th April.
You've had my money since the 21st April.
Rang you last week and you said it would be sent out thursday or friday.

My order details still say its BACK ORDERED.!!!

Where the HELL IS IT ?????

What really narks me is that you are still taking orders. If you cannot forfill orders that are 6 weeks old, how can you do this ????

Yours Extremely P****D OFF

Dave
Fri 07/06/02 at 17:03
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Cyclone wrote:
> Ahhhhh.........'twas the fine afternoon, of that vintage day, May
> 10th.
>
>
> So a week after launch, avec Luigi et une controlliere!
>
>
> ;-)

=====

with luigi and one controller... bahh french!

===========

may 3rd 0 days after launch, avec nowt and une controller (spice ) :D
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've been talking to some people and they said that they saw GameCube's for sale in games stores the other day.

I don't believe them though - it's pretty unlikely that they'll get them and SR won't. They're probably making it up because they know how badly i'm waiting for my GameCube!

I also told them that just because you see a Cube box doesn't mean it's a console for sale! That's more of a display model.

I'll have to do some investigating.....

But i'll still wait for my ordered one from SR.
Thu 06/06/02 at 17:28
They has been a suspison that some shops are getting more then others which seems an unfair advantage and unfair to loyal customers to SR such as i am when they are struggling to get stocks.
My mate told me the same story he ordered a cube and got it a couple of days later this was a couple of weeks back ...
Thu 06/06/02 at 16:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahhhhh.........'twas the fine afternoon, of that vintage day, May 10th.

So a week after launch, avec Luigi et une controlliere!

;-)
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Cyclone wrote:
"I just went into HMV and bought one!"

When was that???
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:22
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I made my dad take me in on the 2nd of may to get one at midnight!
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I just went into HMV and bought one! ;-)
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Seriously, phone Customer Service on 0870 725 9999 and they'll help you. We understand you'd like to be kept up-to-date on your order, but we have hundreds upon hundreds of GameCube orders, and contacting every individual to let them know where their Cube is would take a lot more resources than we have.
Wed 05/06/02 at 23:34
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
post this in the SR help service section.. it might be seen be some staff instead of having it here
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:50
I ordered mine on the 1st of May and know full well i will have to wait and know it is worth waiting for. I have also had the good sence to phone them every know and then to check to see how things are going.
I know they didnt get a shipment at the end of last week cause they told me that. So pick up the phone ring the number and ask them nicely

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.