GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you've watched something decent on TV in the last few days..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
...what was it?

It doesn't matter whether it was a film or even an episode of the simpsons, write it here.

Oh, and before you say, i know it's basically the same idea as grix Thraves' wonderful music topic.
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:31
Regular
Alistair mcGowan is starting to get boring now, I only stayed glued to his show for abou 3 minutes yesterday.
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:06
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
France v sengal great game well done sengal
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:24
Regular
I never really got into buffy, it never drew me to it and i thought watching at 6:45 would eb rubbish because they'd take all the violence/swearing/sex out. (I saw it as a 15 somewhere)
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Oh yeah, I also finally got around to watching American Pie 2 yesterday.
I got the videos in March for my birthday, but I just haven't really had the time to watch it recently.

It's a good film, I must say - funny too! :)
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I assumed as much!
Let me guess..... Spike kills and Dawn becomes the new Slayer!
Or she kills herself and... well, I reckon Dawn'll be the new Slayer - leading into a new series of 'Dawn the Vampire Slayer' with an average of less than 100 viewers weekly due to a lack of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Oh well, I spose the series can't go on forever though. :(
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:28
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Last season is the final season, and Buffy dies.

Next season, even.
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:28
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> Reckon Buffy's gunna leave next season?? It'll suck if she does -
> no-one will watch it!

Last season is the final season, and Buffy dies.
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I saw Buffy last night - another great episode!
Shame that it was the last in the current series, and I think that ending to Evil Willow was poor - "I love you Willow!" *HISS*-"BOO-HOO"

Typical!

I was expecting that it would have to be Buffy AND Dawn who could stop her, but I was wrong, very wrong, and should'vwe known from all those films i've seen that've ended in the same way!

Reckon Buffy's gunna leave next season?? It'll suck if she does - no-one will watch it!

I wish Spike would just hurry-up and die too - he annoys me! :@
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:46
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
I watched eastenders tonight
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:10
"High polygon count"
There was a great wildlife program on Monday night, about Gecko's.

Basically it was about how they manage to 'stick' to any surface.

Scientists have recently discovered that it's all to do with microscopic hairs on their feet, which don't 'grip' in the usual way. They actually operate on a molecular level, so the foot temporaily becomes part of the surface!

And the amount of grip is phenomenal. They reckon that - in theory - a Gecko upside-down on the ceiling could support a backpack of several kilograms suspended from its body. It was fascinating stuff.

Apparently the scientists are now looking at a way of creating artificial 'Gecko hairs' for commercial uses - such as climbing robots.

Imagine if in a few years they design gloves and boots enabling you to climb walls like Spiderman...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.