GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you've watched something decent on TV in the last few days..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
...what was it?

It doesn't matter whether it was a film or even an episode of the simpsons, write it here.

Oh, and before you say, i know it's basically the same idea as grix Thraves' wonderful music topic.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:16
Regular
Yeah, but it certainly made you feel really strongly against paedolphiles, I hadn't really realised the explicitness of it.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:14
Regular
"England skipper"
i watched a bit of that, i had to turn it of very disstressing.
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:11
Regular
I watched that paedolphile program for about 7 minutes, i turned it off because it was very shocking and made me feel sick, even though most of the photos has been blanked out.
Thu 06/06/02 at 16:01
Regular
"England skipper"
A Nightmare On Elm Street 3

A very scary film.
Thu 06/06/02 at 12:50
Regular
"not dead"
I watched a program that as a bit odd. It was kind of like a make-over show, they were trying to turn this bloke, who hadn't had a girlfriend for 11 years into the kind of bloke that would appeal to women.

He was really pathetic to begin with, didn't eat vegetables, lived on chicken and chips, had a stuffed mouse from his childhood in his bedroom, and he drunk like a girl.

I laughed out loud when he was struggling to eat ice-cream, and his little pinkie finger was sticking out all funny.
Thu 06/06/02 at 12:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
i Saw Danger 50,000 volts. That was quite amusing. I also watched X-Fire, it was so funny, at the end of the mission the guy jumped in the lorry but when it pulled away he fell out.
Thu 06/06/02 at 11:42
Regular
The jubilee stuff was boring.
Sun 02/06/02 at 18:09
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
I watched the germany match
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Watched die hard with a vengance last night, I bought it on DVD. Finally completed one of the best action trilogy's of all time.
Sat 01/06/02 at 18:41
Regular
I watched the:

Ireland v Cameroon Match- Good match shame Ireland didn't loose

Denmark v Uruguay- Uruquay deserved to win because of that great goal.

Saudi Arabia v Germany- Although i don't like the Gerries it was a good win for them and especially because of what my mates Dad said about how Saudi Arabia were saying that they were going to do really well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.