GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 million ways to Die - Choose one."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 14:55
Regular
Just for a bit of (slightly morbid) fun, I thought it would be nice to see how everybody would like to die, and how they would like their funeral. So I've divide it into 4 questions:

How would you like to Die?

How would you not like to die?

What song would you want played at your funeral?

What would you want inscribed on your tombstone?
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
Touche.

My only comeback consists of, at least I'm not you. :-)
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Touche.
>
> My only comeback consists of, at least I'm not you. :-)

:-D

My comeback consists of the letters and word "u r gay"

Sat 25/05/02 at 21:14
Regular
You sadden me child. I think of what you could have become, and now the retard you are. I hope you're happy.

bugr u.
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> You sadden me child. I think of what you could have become, and now
> the retard you are. I hope you're happy.
>
> bugr u.

Wiv stik?

Oh and shut up with your moralistic preachings dude, I like totally don't have to listen to you take the high ground with one side of your mouth, and Kit with the other :-P
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
I know you are, but what am I?

Eh? Witty, eh?
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:37
Regular
"That's right!"
That's a classic
Sun 26/05/02 at 02:10
I can't really answer the question as I do not want nor would like to die. I can not also answer any questions in regards with my funeral, as I do not intend to have one.

I have spent all of my life as an atheist and by all my life I mean from when I could think for my self. I have been christened but this was in no way by choice. I would even imagine that I was a little B====== while some transvestite with a headband round his neck tried to drowned me with 'holly' water, 'oh how it burns'.

Now before I digress too much, I will get back to the original point. Why having spent however many years on this planet not believing in anything should I suddenly believe in Christianity, be placed in a tacky wooden box and then either be toasted and placed in an even tackier porcelain vase or buried 6ft under while worms and maggots slowly digest rotting corpse?

I do apologise if I have offended anyone but if I was given not only a Christian burial but indeed any form of religious burial, then my whole life would have been lived as a lie.

I entered this would as an Atheist, I didn't and obviously couldn't believe in anything. Then as I have said above I was forced into Christian faith by my parents, still at an age where I couldn't object to their dictatorship. After that regretful experience, I have spent all my life avoiding religion and will not partake in anything remotely religious. So this again comes to the point that why, once I'm dead should I partake in a religious ceremony?

To be honest, I do not know what I can do instead of being buried or cremated in a religious ceremony, well then again If I die rich or famous, I could be cryogenically frozen or donate my body to science.

During my life I have and will hopefully continue to have choice and alternatives in situations where normally religion intervenes. In court, I can give evidence without swearing upon a bible in the presence of God. I could if I wasn't so picky and put aside the fact that marriage was borne out of religion, get married, only last week I attended a wedding In a Pub and witnessed a marriage service which had no mention of God or religion.

So hopefully when I (and I hope it's a long time away) pass away, kick the bucket, meet my maker, DIE there will be alternatives to religious funerals, burials and cremations, then and only then could I be assured of peace in the afterlife, of cause that is if there is an afterlife?
Sun 26/05/02 at 15:40
Regular
"previously phuzzy."

In my sleep in no pain whatsoever after telling everyone that I know that I love them

I would absolutely hate to drwon or know in advance that I was going to die and have no way of stopping it. I hate the thought of drowning. It would be horrible.

I've probably would want Blue Fields played (wheres that from I hear you ask)

The only permanent thing is impermanence
Sun 26/05/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"

In the most humerous way possible. Please suggest.

Killed by any of the 10 year old rude boys that parade around like they own the streets.
Stabbed or burned.

MC Hammer - You cant touch this (with original video played on a large screen - bound to get a laugh from some of the congregation)

I'm with stupid -->
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:36
Regular

I'd like to burn, on fire.
Sort of surprised more people didn't say this actually. It's the last chance to do anything, no consequences. Sure it'd be painful, but it'd be an experience.
Maybe not something to tell the grandkids about : S

I wouldn't like anyone else to kill me, either intentionally or by incompetence. I don't want to go out with any resentment to anyone.

c u when u get there - coolio, i think.
and tupac, life goes on.

Or 'some like it hot' if i was being cremated.
Actually, if i go the way i wanted, it'd be a bit late : )

'If my sister sold my organs, tell the cheap b***h i'm not impressed'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.