GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 million ways to Die - Choose one."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 14:55
Regular
Just for a bit of (slightly morbid) fun, I thought it would be nice to see how everybody would like to die, and how they would like their funeral. So I've divide it into 4 questions:

How would you like to Die?

How would you not like to die?

What song would you want played at your funeral?

What would you want inscribed on your tombstone?
Sat 25/05/02 at 14:55
Just for a bit of (slightly morbid) fun, I thought it would be nice to see how everybody would like to die, and how they would like their funeral. So I've divide it into 4 questions:

Sat 25/05/02 at 15:02
I'll go first:

> How would you like to Die?
Suicide bombing the new big brother house.

> How would you not like to die?
Drowning or suffocating (or even suffocating while drowning)

> What song would you want played at your funeral?
All you need is love - the Beatles

> What would you want inscribed on your tombstone?
I'm still alive - LET ME OUT!
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:09
Regular
The Iron Monkey wrote:

"How would you like to Die?"

Completely at peace with myself, understanding that I've lived my life exactly as I was supposed to, with nothing left to really live for.

"How would you not like to die?"

Now.

"What song would you want played at your funeral?"

I haven't the mind to decide that yet.

"What would you want inscribed on your tombstone?"

My name would be good. If I died in an accident, I've always thought it would be cool to put "Whoops." on it.
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dont.

Being killed by someone or something unnatural

Dunno. At this time id like My Sacrifice by Creed.

Dunno right now.
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:14
Regular
I'd like two gravestones. Gaz and Gaz's Ego. It'd be funny. And I'd want a MASSIVE wake. Muah.

I'd like to die scuba-diving. Quickly. Get nitrogen narcosis and be high on nitrogen, then get eaten by a Great White or something. Twould be cool. At the moment I'd like to die in my bed many years from now, with my wife and children and grandchildren around me. Then a MASSIVE wake. Heh.
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A nice happy post.
I have a friend who wants a mass celebration for his funeral. (How can such a sad thing start with FUN?) anyway he wants it to be a happy celebration with music such as Burn baby burn (If he is cremated(sp?)) or Im going deeper underground (if he is burried) and other strange and happy tunes. Nobody is allowed to wear black, they must go in fancy dress and the best dressed gets a prize that only he knows of and one of his closest friends. It is weird but so it the idea of this post.
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
The Iron Monkey wrote:
> Just for a bit of (slightly morbid) fun, I thought it would be nice to
> see how everybody would like to die, and how they would like their
> funeral. So I've divide it into 4 questions:
>

Peacfully in my sleep!

>

Drowning or suffercating!

>

You'll Never Walk Alone!

>

'Was missunderstood'!
Sat 25/05/02 at 16:03
"...Unicef pennies.."
The Iron Monkey wrote:

Sky diving and my parachute doesn't open.
What a rush! And I wouldn't feel much.

It's probably an urban legen, but I heard about someone who got trapped down the side of the platform at an underground station in America. The train came in and basically cut him in half, but the pressure of the train against him was keeping his insides where they belonged. However, when they moved the train, he would die. He was able to talk, and phoned his wife to tell her that he loved her before they moved the trainn.

I wouldn't like that. Having all the pain, and knowing that my life is going to end when some fluorescent coat wearing railway workers decided it should.

Foo Fighters - February Stars

"Lived life to the full and was always included,
'til he was hit by a bus and his brain was extruded.
So to him we inscribe this ode,
he who never learnt his Green Cross Code"

~Nice~
Sat 25/05/02 at 16:27
Regular
"That's right!"

Bullet in the back of the head, or something else quickly, that is, if I had to die before I get old. When I'm old, I want my entire family and friends around me so I can make some last words, not die in my sleep

Wouldn't want to drown, wouldn't want to suffocate, wouldn't want to burnt to death, wouldn't want to be stabbed/shot and left to bleed to death

Among others, I'd like Puff Daddy f/ Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You. Cos my friends/family had better be missing me, or I'll come back and haunt them!

"The man, the myth, the legend. G!"

Or something...
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:56
Finally telling that someone i love them and/or die with that special someone in my arms ^_^

Drowning,suffocating,burning to death,knowing that that specail someone didnt know how i felt about her

KoRn-clown
Slipknot-Gently
Staind-Epiphany
one of those 3

"are you happy now?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.