GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"want a website making"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 13:42
Regular
would you like a website making you tell me what about ill make it there is a fee
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:38
Regular
"How Handy."
I seem to remember another n00b posting that second URL a few days ago..
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Bobba you"
I know keep posting funny stuff Reynolds ;-)
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:30
he's gone very quiet, do u think we've scared him off? i hope not, he was funny... sorta...
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Bobba you"
He carnt build any decent sites look at erm there sh*t

He rekons he will make thousands on it. *Cough bull sh*t cough* ;-)
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:12
Whooo! wrote:
> Hey, who says we all get on?? £50 to rebuild SR is pretty damn
> cheap!!

but a £50 site is pretty crap. i charged £50 for the first site i ever made - it had a total of about 1000 words over 9 pages, which all looked identical except for the text. there were no images (except those used in design) and no dhtml/css/php etc was used. i will tell u now - it was crap, and i never put that site in my portfolio...

so no, i'm having more fun ripping it out of him...
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:12
I'm laughing so hard, my spelling and sentence construction is suffering ;)
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:10
Nimco wrote:
> let's start the bidding at £0.20...
>
> any bids out there? do i hear £0.20 from the fool at the back?

I've already put in my spec and my cost constraints. If anyone can develope something to my spec for less than £5.50, then by all means, please send my your proposal.

But remember, just because you undercut somebody else's bid, doesn't mean I'll give you the job. I'm looking for quality of workmanship here, coupled with a proven track record in developing bespoke end-to-end e-commerce solutions.

I think £5.50 is a bit generous, but you have to leave a margin of error in these development cycles. Oh, if you intend to bid for my project please submit a full Project Management chart, with dates of milestones, and drivel like that. As well as a list of hardware that you intend to use.
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:08
Regular
"How Handy."
Hey, who says we all get on?? £50 to rebuild SR is pretty damn cheap!!
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
40p!

*gasps*
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:06
Whooo! wrote:
> The way you make the page look like you
> dropped loads of images onto it from a great height and then threw up
> on it is damn impressive.

Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa. LOL. Pretty funny. Usually, I try to encourage budding web-heads, but that was funny. I suppose he just tempted me too much with his propasal to build me a site.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.