GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash Bros Melee"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:11
Regular
Has anyone had theres sent yet. They haven't sent mine it just says Item back ordered. They're leaving it abit late to send them aren' they, it comes out tomorrow. Was just wondering, I leave college tomorrow and I want it to play in my study leave.
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I've opened up Little Link, Marth, Roy, Falco, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Dr Mario, Luigi and Ganondorf. There's also Princess Daisy but i don't think that counts as you just change Princess Peach's costume. :)
Sun 26/05/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Use DK, stand in the middle, use down + 'b' to do his smashing fosts thingy. Worked for me!
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:07
thats what i have been doing. I got down to 7 with Link, how annoying!
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:05
Regular
I just used Mario for the 100 man Melee.

Basically just using his (up+A) punch and when in real trouble use his more powerful (up+B) uppercut thingy. Just sit at the bottom of the screen in the middle and wait for the computer to come to you. Thats how i did it anyway....
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:59
I have Dr. Mario, Luigi and Jigglypuff.

Any tips on the 100 man melee?
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:57
Regular
How do you unlock Luigi?

I've got Ganondorf, DR.Mario, Jigglypuff and Falco so far.
Sun 26/05/02 at 12:12
Regular
I still haven't got Pichu yet :(
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I actually have 7- young link
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I have 6 charactre snow- DR.Mario, Ganandorf, Luigi, Pichu, Falco, Jigglypuff.
Sat 25/05/02 at 22:06
and to show i dont pay attention, ive just repeated what cyclones post said.

Hmmmmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.